Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all. Haven't been around in a while now. Happy Easter. I have been busy in another part of the universe trying to sell my wares. Lots easier now that all the dispensaries are almost impossible to get in. Lines are hours long.....not me....I deliver just like all the restaurants these days....

So, I hear that Trumps poll #'s keep climbing....***? Thinking maybe that the dems should back off a bit....I think they are starting to piss off the independents.....

Oh well.....can only hope.

Sorry about the loss of your friend Nov...
I planted a couple sunset sherbet seeds this mornin...we’ll hope for the best...more to follow...it’s a nice sunny day here in NCal...we’re about to take Jozi for a walk around the neighborhood...I can use a bit’o sun...cheers!

It is a nice day out. Mid 60's. Is everyone having a normal Easter Sunday meal if you do that? We cut back a lot on side dishes and we only have two desserts. My inner fat kid is not happy lol.
Anyone seeing family? I'm not even sending texts or answering the phone. All I want to do is grab a sledge and rearrange the whole lay out of this house! Can I pour a basement while I'm at it please. Seriously getting tempered to call the landlord lol. Maybe I'll just knock on her door with a presentation!
Ok... I'll shoosh now.

Sorry Nov !- Best wishes !
47 % support during a disaster !- Highest approval rating yet !- As an independent I'm a single issue voter !--
Get the GOP driven out of power !-- They've done enough damage to our country !-- These daily mini rallies / lie sessions he has and calls news conferences are driving those numbers back down !-- The GOP has held up ending prohibition in my state for 10 years - I want that party destroyed !

Edit -- 44 % now ----Oh he so popular !

Last edited by a moderator:
Also known as a RICO charge - Usually used against organized crime families !-- It does apply !
Most interesting part of RICO is that anything discovered accidentally during the execution of a warrant related to a different investigation is still admissible in the future as evidence without filing a new warrant request or even having an open investigation in which to use it. Which was balls for growers but might come in handy in Nepotism Narnia once that all important first warrant is issued for literally ANYTHING anyone else in their circle has done and then texted the inlaws about.

Happy Easter all, stuffed with leftovers (roomie n I had our holiday dinner yesterday, because why not), plants are watered, time for zzzz before I have to face Monday at the plant. And it's gonna be a doozy... sleep well toots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back