Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, that would be beautiful. Keef, i hope you find the perfect place. Smoking on some gsc. been a long time. it is good. I have a young friend that lived with us for a year. She gives me nugs every now and then. The gelato nug i haven't tried yet. Is that one you said you didn't like umbra? I haven't left the garden in days. How can walk normal? not me... every year it is the same. The good news is i couldn't walk great after hours in the yard when i was 40... don't seem to be worse. thank you cannabis.

You are right but the cherry is pretty blonde out near the edge. Maple is striking but its been done. You know what I mean. Truthfully, the counters are a little out of place with the rest of the house, which is more modern. They did the dining room which is open with the kitchen, they tried to mimic the kitchen with the table (which I didn't make) but it don't quite work in my opinion.

Hi guys, that would be beautiful. Keef, i hope you find the perfect place. Smoking on some gsc. been a long time. it is good. I have a young friend that lived with us for a year. She gives me nugs every now and then. The gelato nug i haven't tried yet. Is that one you said you didn't like umbra? I haven't left the garden in days. How can walk normal? not me... every year it is the same. The good news is i couldn't walk great after hours in the yard when i was 40... don't seem to be worse. thank you cannabis.
I like gelato, lol. Really only 1 strain I didn't care for was peyote purple x deep chunk. Great looking and tons of frost but I didn't like the taste or the high.

You are right but the cherry is pretty blonde out near the edge. Maple is striking but its been done. You know what I mean. Truthfully, the counters are a little out of place with the rest of the house, which is more modern. They did the dining room which is open with the kitchen, they tried to mimic the kitchen with the table (which I didn't make) but it don't quite work in my opinion.
Black walnut cabinets and cottonwood( white walnut) counter then, lol.

Thanks Keef, that was nice to hear. My indoor grow just became an outdoor grow. got the mother trucking thrip again. It is much easier to treat outside and it just this minute became warm enough at night. So they had started a tiny bit of flowering, but will now go back to veg, when the days are longer. I don't care. Is that called apathy? I think i have that. The TN kids called, fun to hear from them. She made so much money up here her unemployment is 886 a week. That seems like a lot to me.
CANE, how are you> Papaya, i thought you were branching out, (no pun intended) Always nice to see you. I think of your parents or was it grandparents' house and all those beautiful antiques.
Smo

We in full spring down here !- Fighting off the mosquitos -- The Tweakers and Crackheads and that bigass black dog !- He hurt me some !-- Bugs be here soon !--
Enlisted some more help in the search for a Bat Cave!- I ain't no dum **** !-- I need to get up out this mudhole soon !- I'm too old for dis **** !

Edit-- Print my own dam certificate when I get up out here saying I been thru a combat growers course !

How far U go Umbra ?- Full Amber ?-- If U bred it ?- I take it at about 25 % Amber!- White Indica a whole different plant depending on when U take it !- 25% almost too far !-- I would be afraid of her at full amber !--She just melt U !-- I like to get high but still be able to do complicated task like walk and talk !

We in full spring down here !- Fighting off the mosquitos -- The Tweakers and Crackheads and that bigass black dog !- He hurt me some !-- Bugs be here soon !--
Edit-- Print my own dam certificate when I get up out here saying I been thru a combat growers course !
I have a suppressed .22 you might wanna gitcha one. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back