Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my stuff be loud !-- Even in the dark everybody know that sound when I cycle one into the pump gun !-- The Gauge !- My street sweeper !-and --The Multi shooter ! --With it I just shoot till I get tired !-- I haven't been able to harden this place up anything like I would want !-- I want a place I don't have to harden much !- I like these game cameras !-
I don't have to catch U !- I just need your license plate and a pic of U !- I come see U later ! --Maybe I bring my flare gun ?- I got a pellet air rifle - Little scope -- It is very accurate !- I can kill U just as dead with it as a .22 - but I do need a .22 - semi auto -- I can build the suppressor !

Edit-- Keeping The Gauge within reach if U don't mind ?- I'm out there doing the scary swamp monster call with that predator call to keep any interested parties away and the Wooly Bugger swamp monster wanna to scream back ?-- I ain't scared of much but if I tangle with that whatever it was ?--I want my Gauge !

Last edited by a moderator:
We are learning how to home school. I spent part of the day hiking with the granddaughter. She ran out of oomph after a mile. We rested a couple minutes and the smarter half drove up as we started walking back.

I had a decarbed bud that tried after the kids left. Over did it slightly.

It is a nice night for it though.

I saw on the news that the governor of Georgia openning up theaters and churches - even bowling alleys --In 2 weeks -Let the dying begin !- Who would go to a movie theater in the middle of an epidemic ?-- Nevermind ! - They was out protesting yesterday !-- We in deep **** y'all !-- Ignorance gonna kill us all !

Not necessarily. No offense to my friends who miss their lives, but this is Darwin's work in proof. A movie theater and a bowling alley aren't going to boost the economy or save any industry...
Just save your dunkits, protect yourselves and wait.

I was gonna ask HP about something like that ?-- Apparently Nasa spotted some more big things coming into our solar system like that Oumuamua object -
- The Nephylim !- The Watchers from the Bible - The Annunaki --Whatever U want to call them ?-- Coming back to get thier gold from thier mining colony!---
Time for a reset on civilization !- It's the end of the world !- We all gonna die !- Well most of us anyway and I'll feel bad for y'all !
They probably working on a new virus right now ?- Wipe us all out ! - mostly ?

Bah. We're to valuable a work horse apparently. At least until we start automating everything and letting ai run the show. Maybe we've proven enough we move to the Galaxian stage? Probably not until after the Flu Klux Klan eliminates itself tho.... Whatever happened to antifa?? Where did they go? Did y'all see WHO, bill Gates and the Wuhan biolab got hacked by skins and white nationalists?? WW4 queued up? Or NWO? What's going to happen tomorrow? Stay tuned!
Keef right. We all fooked.

But the antibodies of many disease can last for a life time we just don't know about this one yet -- U got measles antibodies from a vaccine or when U had it - Usually last most of a life time !--
Nov - nailed the moral of my space tale !

Oxford starts human trials on a vaccine Thursday. Army is working on effective treatments and a vaccine. Many private companies are working on treatments and vaccines as well. The whole world is defending. Life always finds a way.

When we in bad enough shape ?--
They'll come in from space from the southwest lined up with an approach up the red sea - cross the pyramids and look for thier old landing place at Balbeck - Where they built the landing place from that big stone or the back up site at the temple mount !- They won't need that many of us !- It's the end of the world as we know it ! - They probably keep me for breeding stock !- Smart and handsome ?-- Show them what I did with thier gift of weed !-- Oh they gonna like me !--I'm miss y'all !

Edit - U know I'm take total credit for weed don't U ?-

It would be funny if that flight path I described didn't come straight from a 6,000 year old Sumerian text !-- Which also described the gift of hemp and the domestic grape vine after the deluge !- Sounds like my kinda people !

Don't kill me !-- I got weed !--Want some wine ? I tell on everybody !

Why yes I might be high - high ?
The planet of crossing supposed to have a 3,600 year loop around the sun - 1 of thier years -- Called a Shar !- The Sumerian pre deluvian kings list has kings ruling for like 36,000 years !- That be like 10 of thier years ?-- Not immortal just very long lived !- The gift of longevity was denied us when they made us --( in our image )!-- Rumour is some still here and rule the world from the shadows !-- I guess U could call them " The Deep State " ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back