Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pork belly and or bacon - same thing !

I take a thick cut piece of bacon worm it onto a skewer -- Dip the whole thing into a nice batter and drop it into a deep fryer -- The gravy be waiting on it !-- Meanwhile I take one those bacon skewers that's not dipped in batter and drop it into the fryer -- When it comes out and cools -- I'm dip it into a container of melted fine chocolate -- Your dessert sir ?-- Chocolate covered bacon !--
I remember that history some now -- My grandpa fought in the Great War - I think he was a Mule Skinner ?- Working pack mules !

Dax - U can't just treat it when it flares up U gotta get on a regular dose !-- Smoking don't count - regular oral doses -- That would help a lot I believe -- Once in awhile ain't gonna cut it !- Get up in the morning have some coffee and say hello to Earl !-- Mid afternoon hit it Again-- and again before bed - U have to find your dose - A nice gentle glow most of the time should help !

My favorite bacon comes right out a skillet !- Put Ganga in recipes ?- U people are sick ?-- I'm eating the bacon cause the weed gave me the munchies -- I forget those - chocolate almond truffles are infused and eat half a plan -- I'm need a clean up on isle Keef !

OK - Gloman bring the hard liqour !-- I bring the wine --G -- Might want to distill some Black Berry wine for Stinky ?-- Don't make it too strong or too good -- ( U know how she gets when she drinks?)-- I'm get my fermenters back on line - Probably put together a small still -- Take me and Gloman 2 weeks to put a years age on some bourbon !-- 7 years work fine !- We plan ahead !-- He gots George Washington's liqour recipe --I believe? Some Rye something?- I just mostly do my condensed wine thing - I guess it could be called fruit brandy but It's not distilled - Mostly cause I don't have to distill !-- It has It's place !-- 15 gallons of good wine frozen to remove water ice - Reduce the 15 gallon of maybe 17-18 percent alcohol down to 5 gallons by removing water ice !- It will jack U up !- It got much better when I learned to take the head off !

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov and his put ganga in it ?-- That's what's in the toasted coconut brandy !- See the bud floating in the bottle ? -( U know It's just a prop?)-- Kick comes from the RSO in it !- -
Only the brave should take a shot of Gloman's Dragon Piss !
Make U see **** what ain't really there !

Public Service Announcement !--
Don't drink Lysol y'all !- It won't kill COVID but it will kill U !- Such a Dumass !-- How many gonna listen to him ?- Maybe we could inject it ?-- Dam Twilight Zone !-- I just don't know about people anymore ?-- Scary world we live in -- Won't find me in line for the Kool- Aid !- Probably sugar free anyway !

FB_IMG_1587753784608.jpg

I got these shiitake logs soaking in water... I wonder if they'll fruit. They're a year old already. I think I'd like to get some portobello going too...I could fit those in veg once they start pinning right? Once the mycelium does it's thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back