Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocket - A salute to the fallen !-- I served with Aussies !- Much respect !- - We call it Memorial Day in the US -
- We got another one we call Veterans Day - Most people consider it a holiday -- There's not much respect or anything for us - Just a holiday for them !

Stay away from Umbra !-- It's a trick !-- He packing enough heat to fight a war !- He just trying to sucker U in close !- Don't fall for it !

Crocket the ways it goes around here is on Memorial day they put a small flag on the graves of dead soldiers then have a BBQ -- Veterans day ?- Pretty much the same -- except for the flag --About 25 % of our vets are homeless !--Lots of mental issues --
Joining the Army was my only way out my home town -- I have tried to return to my home town but it's huge now and I don't recognize it anymore -- I'd do it all over again !-- Did 2 years as a military policeman none the less - got out for 5 years and things weren't going that well so I reenlisted and did 6 more !-- Got to travel some !- Got somewhat of an education -- Learned a new trade - meat mechanicing -- I was good at it !- Saw things good and bad that few will ever see !-- Kept doing it as a civilian - They do like someone trained in thier trade by the military !- I was the one who poured ice water on a beating human heart make it quit beating so we could fix it !-- Then I was tore up in that fall and was thrown away !

HP -- Am I spelling it right ( no) -- I know U know what I'm talking about ?-- Corn - Moc- Chuex -- Don't make me ?--
I put a scoop of rice in a bowl and ladle some Ettoufee on it and BOOM -- just walk away !- I don't need your input - I already know how good it is !

Etouffee is that yummy yummy espagnole. I love that stuff. It's almost time for a grocery trip... I haven't bought alcohol in years. Other than iso and everclear for medical purposes. But I'm going to need some cognac and a can of Guinness.... Someone going to have to drink what I don't cook so I don't tho. That's going to be the hard part.

I don't know Austrailian history very well so I don't know what ANZAC day is - I just assumed it was a day of remembrance of war dead -- Veterans are my people --
Many got the same problems as me - --We mighta got the Traumatic Brain Injuries differently - the PTSD kinda comes with that usually -- I learned to treat myself and soon as they won't get busted for holding-- I'm treat them and I'm teach them how to treat themselves - Medical field had thier chance - Now I'm TAKING my turn !- All I can do is what I can do but I can make a difference !-- So that's what I'm gonna do !-- Call it practicing medicine without a license if U want -- Honey Badger just don't care !

I don't know Austrailian history very well so I don't know what ANZAC day is - I just assumed it was a day of remembrance of war dead -- Veterans are my people --
Many got the same problems as me - --We mighta got the Traumatic Brain Injuries differently - the PTSD kinda comes with that usually -- I learned to treat myself and soon as they won't get busted for holding-- I'm treat them and I'm teach them how to treat themselves - Medical field had thier chance - Now I'm TAKING my turn !- All I can do is what I can do but I can make a difference !-- So that's what I'm gonna do !-- Call it practicing medicine without a license if U want -- Honey Badger just don't care !
Anzac was in WW1 when the Aussies and NZ attacked the Turks to take German ports at Gallipoli

Late but checked in. It's still 4:20 in Hawaii. I started the day with a cluster headache. I get auras and go mostly blind when i get them. It's a re-occuring thing in spring, fall, and summer if I hermit in from the heat. This time I tried a new med, earl. It helped, but after getting baked well done last night, i tried going low dose. That may be why. I was hoping that Canna would prevent and or stop the headaches. I will be trying other herbals but tnat is another off topic thing.

I'm better and looking forward to boat noodles again in a few minutes.
Happy weekend, smoke 'em if you got them. And stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back