Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC

Wow Dax. Thank you for all you do for our Country. Everyone should read your post. I remember during the 2016 election someone posted in our news forum that one unnamed presidential candidate was going to legalize cannabis. He read that garbage on Facebook or something like that I am sure.

Crocket, that clone you saved must be very hardy.

That looks great SA!

0f722ac238633e21b451d6e974c250ec.jpg

Have an amazing day you awesome people!

Took the dogs for a long walk. Beautiful day. Low 90's. Ran into a neighbor walking their dog. She mentioned to me how pensive I appeared. I thought, I carry this with me everywhere don't I?
The OFC never started out to be a political group or posting. But I guess in some ways, it is. I didn't start the group. And while there are conservative leaning growers on the site, it took a dangerous violent convicted felon to start a thread on your part. Why?
Why do so many people want in the OFC? It's a tight group for sure. Certainly not everyone's cup of tea. That's why there is more than 1 type of tea. None one from the OFC threatens people for their political beliefs, but the dangerous violent convicted felons don't operate on the same level and they do threaten other members about their political views. The politics here are being used as a pawn, otherwise all this staged junk and the multiple aliases wouldn't exist. But they do. Why?

Bought an inexpensive food vacuum sealer recently ...planning on putting some veggie's up...maybe I should grab a couple packs of bacon...seal it and freeze. SA is hoarding it already, so I better get inline. Our fresh meat counter this morning was almost bare...not sure if it means anything but the store is going down more all the time.

Decided to start new breeding project. I've talked about it. Seemed like some excitement from some members here. The pine bud project.
Jaws' 79 Xmas Bud Ibl and pine tar kush.
The pine tar kush is a landrace indica that Tom Hill and the Hill Temple Collective did a preservation breeding of. Hoping for good things.
20200426_152832.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra you have no idea how happy I am for the log truck o' pines.
This is exciting beyond words. There's no happier scent memory for me than opening a pillowcase sized vac bag of Mohawk Pine Buds.... I don't even need to SMOKE pine bud for the instant relaxation to kick in. It's a nose/brain thing for me. Better than adivan lolol nip panicky feelings in the bud.

Decided to start new breeding project. I've talked about it. Seemed like some excitement from some members here. The pine bud project.
Jaws' 79 Xmas Bud Ibl and pine tar kush.
The pine tar kush is a landrace indica that Tom Hill and the Temple Hill Collective did a preservation breeding of. Hoping for good things.View attachment 261130
In time for christmas? Let me know if i can grow some out for you

Will this be baked? A baked bacon basket?
Dont overcook it! You would get a burnt baked bacon basket.
20200426_192938.jpg

I trust my instincts; )
Edit: never trust anything that is even distantly related to a souffle. Ever. Neverever. They do sh*t that you can't predict. Looking at you, Leek Yorkie trying to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back