Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbing alcohol. Or high proof alcohol is what I use. I just keep a mason jar full and soak my scissors or rosin tools in it.

Attachments

• 1589587610439809223831855315537.jpg
    1589587610439809223831855315537.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 5
Good afternoon stoners...worked all day on my little micro work shop...got it somewhat organized...hard to fit the things I like to use...I went from a 24’x36’ barn with a loft to a 8’x14’ closet...granted, I got rid of a lotta big machine type stuff but I still have a nice collection of woodworking tools...used to build guitars and boats...now I’m hoping to make a few guitars and smaller projects...we’ll see...Jozi is getting more normal but the doc wants her sedated for a couple days so she hasn’t bothered to chase the cats yet...
Now I’m gonna go to a social distance jam session with the boys...play a little music and have a coupla tokes...
A little view into the doorway, the white cabinet on the right is the pot grow...
Cheers y’all...

D0C6C465-D4DD-4949-BFB9-E22D104B16B5.jpeg

Alcohol is what I use or acetone...

I have special scissors that I use for pot but I’ve destroy about all my wife’s scissors cutting stuff I shouldn’t be cutting with them...mostly sticky tape like things...sometimes you need what you need...

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my good news. I got the job i interviewed for this morning. Pay is good and i wont be bored setting at home.:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Congrats! Good for you. :)

RE-Glad to hear about Jozi,
MG- I hope you feel better soon
Anyone have any special plans this weekend?

We've got the youngest granddaughter over for the night tonight. Had the middle granddaughter over a couple nights ago. Didn't know what to think about having them around me while feeling like I do but, I think I may have picked it up from them anyway so I don't think they're in any danger. I sure hope not, I'd hate to have them dealing with the stomach trouble I have for the last few days because of me. At all really.

I like to scrape mine first and then soak off the residue while I'm enjoying some scissors hash. It's divine!!!

What she said! ^^^ :D

Good morning fellow growers.i got a question for ya,s.being that there's plenty of sugar on the leaves what do you feel 12 girls vegged 6 weeks could give me in wax or bubble hash?.and what is it,gsc and blue dream best suited for as far as wax or bubble hash goes?.thank y'all and good day.

Good afternoon stoners...worked all day on my little micro work shop...got it somewhat organized...hard to fit the things I like to use...I went from a 24’x36’ barn with a loft to a 8’x14’ closet...granted, I got rid of a lotta big machine type stuff but I still have a nice collection of woodworking tools...used to build guitars and boats...now I’m hoping to make a few guitars and smaller projects...we’ll see...Jozi is getting more normal but the doc wants her sedated for a couple days so she hasn’t bothered to chase the cats yet...
Now I’m gonna go to a social distance jam session with the boys...play a little music and have a coupla tokes...
A little view into the doorway, the white cabinet on the right is the pot grow...
Cheers y’all...

View attachment 261742

Nice and organized little workshop, wish mine looked that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back