Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 2 1/2 hours inland from beaches in 4 different states.
Haven't seen beach crowds firsthand, but as I was going to visit my parents for a long range lawn picnic today I saw a couple nutty things.
One town I have to drive through has a small state park on a diminutive "mountain". The lower lot had overflowed and people were parked every which way for blocks. More than double the capacity of the lot, and there were literal HORDES of people hiking. Where do they all pee?!
There's a bridge over a major river. From it, the view was like Boston harbor on July 4th. The Party Boats are out.
Y'all. I know it's nice out finally. But... sheesh... be safer.

Good morning fellow growers.i got a question for ya,s.being that there's plenty of sugar on the leaves what do you feel 12 girls vegged 6 weeks could give me in wax or bubble hash?.and what is it,gsc and blue dream best suited for as far as wax or bubble hash goes?.thank y'all and good day.

There are so many variables in that question that there is no way for anyone to respond accurately. Maybe with the exception of what I just said.

Tacos for lunch this afternoon,,, I love home made tacos,,, so much better than tacobell,,,even the boy likes my taco's,,,but he wants to put hotdogs on them

Love tacos. We've got stuff ready to go for 'em for a snack or a quick lunch a lot of the time. I love doing soft tacos tho. Wraps are great. Do 'em pretty simple though. I like burger cooked up with taco seasoning (just a store bought blend), shredded taco blend cheese, shredded lettuce, taco sauce, and I like adding some chopped red onion. Pretty basic but, I've always been a bit of a picky eater so things are usually simple. Getting a little more adventurous in my older age tho.

Good Morning OFC...Wishing everyone a splendid day!

download (4).jpg

Good morning all. I miss you HP and the rest when you aren't here. I popped some pennywise seeds along with sunset sherbert to grow outside this year. Have a boy big sir holy bud girl and boy in the bathtub. pretty excited about that. I think I may bring in a blooming Mimosa and get her too. OH boy, big fun. He is little but looks mighty. ok peeps, you know what to do.. smokeumifyougotoum.

good afternoon folks.....went to work last night for the first time in seems like forever....just like that the tourist are full force here at the beach....peeps acting happy coming out of their caves into the sunlight....they canceled the annual bike week but they still showed up,now see how many more peeps get infected from the virus....

Good morning all. I miss you HP and the rest when you aren't here. I popped some pennywise seeds along with sunset sherbert to grow outside this year. Have a boy big sir holy bud girl and boy in the bathtub. pretty excited about that. I think I may bring in a blooming Mimosa and get her too. OH boy, big fun. He is little but looks mighty. ok peeps, you know what to do.. smokeumifyougotoum.
Oh boy, we get to watch another Rosebud summer grow in that beautiful back yard...makin bshb seeds!!!!yay!!!I have a little Mimosa drying right now, gonna try it in a couple days...so small, I may get a quarter oz..oh well, we’ll smoke it and enjoy it I’m sure...
Got a nice little rain storm over the last couple days...it was nice and I didn’t have to remember to water anything...
“Purple Haze”

Rose, my wife is a retired hair dresser so I don’t have to worry bout that...but I haven’t had a haircut in over a year...
Hey Bubble, I’ve never used it but I’m growing some of my outdoor this year in FFOF...haven’t fed them anything yet but I need to make a decision soon enough...they all seem happy so far...Also got a couple plants in 15 gallon pots trying out a no-till style of grow...wish I knew what I was doin though...hey MMF, hope your staying safe...I’ve seen pics lately of crowds at beaches east and west...not me...

Good morning ofc. Been lying low and trying to get the lungs working well enough to build the walls for my garage. Sunny here for the 3rd day in a row, I'm enjoying a cup of fresh ground coffee and a bowl of sonic while I watch the geese swim in the river and dump piles in the yard for Harley to roll in.

Good morning! Hope you get better St. Nick. Has anyone else had issues accessing and posting on MP this weekend? Everything else seems to be working PC wise it's just taking forever to load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back