Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my fellow cultivator,s.
Well I was surfing through the site today and I couldn't believe what I came by .an old grow tutorial posted on this site by subcool!!.I thought that was pretty cool.i have been a big fan of his growing technique,s .I was fortunate anuff to talk with him a few times on his yt channel just a couple weeks before he passed . obviously I can't speak on his true character but just concerning cannabis he has taught me more about it than anyone else .his knowledge to me was very impressive.well good morning to yall. Don't forget to talk to your mj girls today.give em the love and respect that they deserve.

I made dinner for my in-laws and son last night,,, I made oxtail stew,,, turned out real good,,,, when asked what it was I just said beef,,, after dinner I told them it was oxtail,,,,holly cow you would have thought I tried to poison them,,, in-laws won't ever eat my cooking again,,, my son says he will never eat anything other hotdogs again ,,,I'm not worried they will get hungry soon

I made dinner for my in-laws and son last night,,, I made oxtail stew,,, turned out real good,,,, when asked what it was I just said beef,,, after dinner I told them it was oxtail,,,,holly cow you would have thought I tried to poison them,,, in-laws won't ever eat my cooking again,,, my son says he will never eat anything other hotdogs again ,,,I'm not worried they will get hungry soon

Like you said, they will get hungry again. I have made a beef roast and a venison roast together and did not tell the eaters what was what. They could not tell the difference. If it tastes good, eat it.

Good morning stoners...hey zigggy, I have a similar story, when I first brought my wife to meet my family, my sister had made oxtail soup...we all sat down and enjoyed the soup until my wife asked the question...after she recovered from the shock, my sister said oh I guess I should have called it “vegetable beef soup”...but she went for more so all was good...
Coming up on Memorial Day...gotta get the grow in order and make sure the automation is on cuz we’re gonna go away to the mountains for about a week With the fambam......looks kinda nice out the window compared to yesterday, got a lot to get done today...cheer all...

G'day my friends. Woke up today feeling pretty good but wouldn't you know it, its raining. Ah well. Somehow, I gained a day. I was certain today was Wednesday, not. I guess my trash bin will be sitting out an extra day. Not the first time that has happened. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em, I already did!

I love to listen to the rain. Especially when I am high. :)

I have never had oxtail soup. I have never even seen ox tail soup. Do they sell ox tails in the stores?

07600600_low.jpg

Good morning OFC

I am on the hunt for clones again. I will start my outdoor grow soon. The indoor grow I have going in my shop should finish flowering next month. woo hoo! The Blue Dream is smelling really good.

I hope everyone has an AWESOME day!
I am also flowering some blue dream now.she is already putting a lil smell out in just day 10 flower.

I love to listen to the rain. Especially when I am high. :)

I have never had oxtail soup. I have never even seen ox tail soup. Do they sell ox tails in the stores?
I put a tin roof on everything just to listen to the rain on it. It sooths the soul and calms the nerves. And sometimes it interferes with listening to the tv!
Back in my younger days I lived in Western Austrailia. We used to go 'roo hunting 3 or 4 times a year. Most of the 'roo was made into dog food but the tail, well the tail was made into stew. Ask any true Aussie, Roo tail stew is a thing. Its pretty good too!

Did i ever tell you the story of our friends of color we drove from Alaska to NC? She cooked some great oxtail soup. She taught me how to make potato salad, and who knew, it is famous. and simple. We stayed the night in Richmond with them and her folks had a tin roof in the guest room and I was on the top bunk. LOL that was fun.
I liked um Nick. cool you do that. My dogs eat kangaroo.
Zigggy, that is funny. They are lucky you cook for them. I had a stupid morning. it is over and I am glad. Smoked some mimosa, you guys, that is great weed, don't ya think? Took pic's of my garden.DSCF0323.JPG DSCF0322.JPG
DSCF0322.JPG

22 years of military service and 18 years as a civil servant I saw 5 continents and 27 different countries. I have eaten some mighty interesting things, some really good, some were not. Roo tail soup was kinda like eatin' rattlesnake in Arizona or crawfish in Louisiana.

The oxtail soup turns out just like veggie beef soup, at least the way my sister cooks it...just another part of the crow that ya don’t need to waste...the meat cooks off the bone just like a big ol bone in roast...
Gonna go jam with the boys tonight...last time was outside tonight we’re in the rehearsal room but it’s big enough we can stay in our own places and no one has been sick...don’t think I’ve ever had any roo but I have had emu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back