Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out and about for a bit today. Did a little pond fishing but it was raining off and on until I finally gave up. Harley had a blast chasing the ducks on the pond but pretty soon he was soaked and shortly after that I guess he figgered out it was cold. Friend of mine stopped by, left me some frozen shrimp and a couple of rib-eyes, I guess he knows I'm not going shopping much. Driveways a mudhole, Harleys got a flat tire and the rivers in my back yard. Can't beat these WV springtimes

Rose, I have a question for you...do you top any of your outdoor grows? Currently mine are not on the ground but on a platform in order for them to get more sun exposure...tight back yard...so I know I’ll be doing some serious training...right now the tallest is a foot high from the surface of the pot...I’m thinking not doing anything as far as topping but definitely have to tie things down...I’m sure they won’t be as big as yours as they are in pots, largest 15 Gal...thanks!

I stepped outside this evening to fetch my mail at the mailbox across the street and met the odor of burnt cannabis wafting about...ona my close neighbors gettin high...I do know a couple stoners right close here...all old like me...

Good Morning OFC...Wishing everyone a fine day...stay safe and high!....lesso...I think waldo is the big guy with no shirt...he is the only one conditioned enough to go 12 rounds in the ring...nice video!

images (21).jpg

Last edited:
Good morning OFC,,, rose basically you cut off all the lower branches,, top the plant,,, than you slowly work the bark,,, getting it to lean over and you tie it down,,, all the branches that would have been under the head bud,,, are now head buds,,, it's kind of a long story,,, when we started my buddy told me we would get an OZ for every size gallon we planted in,,, ie 10 gallon container will get you 10 oz of weed,,, I had my doubts,,, in the end we ended up with about 6 to 7 per plant,,,still much better than the oz and half I was getting,,, my buddy is a 65 year old jamaca dude who was my dad's friend he is also the guy who gave me about 5k worth of equipment,,,, really high end lights,,, he told me he would teach me how to grow,,, I told him I know how to grow,,,,, I quess I was wrong I don't know how to grow but I do now

Hello OFC

it is sunny again today. I think I may go to a garden center today to buy flowers and put then\m in pots on my deck. If I am lucky I will find some clone strains that I want to grow at a dispensary. I may need to drive for 2 to 4 hours to get them though.

We’re gonna be down towards your neck of the woods...Lake Amador...
That is quite a bit north of me 2Red. Lake Amador is awesome. I live between Lake Don Pedro and Lake McClure. The closest town to me is Coulterville. There is really nothing in Coulterville though. lol

Enjoy this day friends.

Hi guys, Re, no I don't top them but when they get 6 feet I bend them over but they still turn out ten feet. I found it easier to tell the neighbors than high stress train those guys. LOL.
Lesso, i have no idea, but i want to know. My son-i-l is an actor in seattle, it is a big deal for you to get that. Our daughter directed a million plays in college and lived in NY with her first husband that didn't make it big.. we know the drama kids. lol
It has rained hard and blew hard too. Oh well, that is spring isn't it.

was schedule for my annual physical this afternoon...changed to a video visit so here I sit all logged in waiting for the doc...new world stuff huh...
I had to do mine yesterday. Hand on, temp checked before I could walk in and all masked up. Better be safe than sorry. No telling what you can catch at the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back