Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staind , that old tarnished silver ain’t worth your time so go ahead and send it to me and I’ll pay the postage so you won’t have to be bothered with all that junk.

hey Putemb , hows that gold doing?

Hey... That's rotten! Ripping off Staind thataway. I will not only pay the postage, but I will add $100 in genuine US dollar bills for them 20 pounds of junky icky silver.

Three months ago I was riding a bicycle and tangled with a car. I lost. It broke 7 ribs and cracked the other 5 all on my right side. It's seemed like forever but I can now inhale smoke/vapor without fear of coughing. It hurts a little but not excruciatingly so.

I got thrown offa my Suzy while trailriding. Still airborne when I stopped by T-boning a big oak tree.

Busted four ribs on the right side. Took five months to heal.

mornin folks, seems I lost my pm priveleges at the island, guess the "boss" didn't like what they contained...I was threatened to be banned which may be for the best...the "boss" has angered me so much I may go postal before the ban...hmmm...to bad the place is imploding, I love my old home and hate to see the direction it's heading...good peeps there...y'all enjoy your day

mornin folks, seems I lost my pm priveleges at the island, guess the "boss" didn't like what they contained...I was threatened to be banned which may be for the best...the "boss" has angered me so much I may go postal before the ban...hmmm...to bad the place is imploding, I love my old home and hate to see the direction it's heading...good peeps there...y'all enjoy your day
let it go brother, it's not worth it, go for a drive and think of good things. it will make you happier and healthier. leave em guessing.

Last edited:
Cool,,am i bringing the beer or do you already have some? Make sure you dont keep me waiting like ya did last time. Im old and my legs might give out.😁
Sorry but I gave up drinking alcohol put near 30 years ago! Got tired of handcuffs! Plus I became my M.C.'s designated decoy... ;)

Thats awesome brother. I never been arrested for anything alcohol related. I dont drink to get drunk. Havent been drunk in probably 15yrs. I Like my cold beer when i get home. I drink 3 or 4 a night.
Course its Ultra Light beer,,gotta watch my figure.😂😂😂😂
Least your MC has a go too guy to keep them out of trouble. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back