Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
630,000 people die from the flu every year on average, .. according to world stats this year 630,000 people have already died from c19 .. but you have to remember the stat collectors are using the ' new ' Common Core math to put these numbers together .. maybe instead of C-19 Virus it should be called the Common Core Math Virus ..

a few real stats are that this virus does not affect kids 1 - 10, rarely affects those 11 -20, .. 20 - 40 a bit more and 40 - 60 lower than average of flu deaths .. but 70 yr olds a lot more, 80 to 90s almost certain infection ..
.. this virus has been around for decades if not longer and has been engineered to affect the DNA of ageing people .. Social Security and Medicare has been an constant issue for the bean counters of the country ..

As for as a cabanna, it will have to be like the phoenix, reinvent itself just to live further ..

morning ofc, brother boo rudie and burnie. hope everybody has a great day. i'm in the shop again. a month ago i fell and i'm still having problems from it. my last 4 doctor visits have been on the phone but they are just gonna have to see me this time. my bulged disc isn't helping either as it is pissed at me too. o-well here we go.

Morning old fartsville residents. Hope all are well and stay that way. My wife was an insulin dependent diabetic for over 45 years. She passed away 6 weeks ago from complications of that disease. Sunday night a best friend of mine for 50 years was taken to the hospital and diagnosed with covid 19. Sure hope he comes thru it.

All most 3 inches of rain so far. Still coming down. Plants are loving it. Got to go pick okra, green beans, cantaloupe and water melons. Always something...

Bigsur51 will like this.
When cleaning up in the barn I found about 30lbs of silver that needs to be smelted/refined. With silver prices going up. It will be worth the 100lbs of propane to smelt it. Nothing like to roar of the furnace.

full shot c99 nl #5.jpg

Staind , that old tarnished silver ain’t worth your time so go ahead and send it to me and I’ll pay the postage so you won’t have to be bothered with all that junk.

hey Putemb , hows that gold doing?
Bravo Sierra!!! It hit $26.00 a oz and it will keep going and going UP!!! I'm betting it will be close to $120.oo by the end of the election...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back