Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the cookie and a gallon + of water. It was a successful day. Loaded up the last load of Masonite siding and unloaded the 500+ pieces off the other trailer. Just need some plywood and shingles I have enough to build a nice building or green house.

Cuts pucked up. Rooted clones potted. Budding plants in tent scoped anther week or 2 on the sour bubbles. The C99's, C99 x nl and train wrecks got weeks..

Grilling pig and waiting for the home made rolls to finish. Then it's dinner time.

lumber.jpg

@burnie Will be covering it all up in the morning. We got a chance of rain every day over the next 6 days. Doing the rain dance. I don't want to drag water hose down to the okra patch.

Once I find out witch SB is the best I'll send you cuts brother.

sb #6.jpg

I think i'm gonna take me a chil pill and avoid the internet today...im one post away from banishment on the other place...I've been threatened, accused to outing a man who I met 2 years after he was released, lied to, sworn at a dozen times, and now am one post away from being "banned for life"...I'm considering my next post...hmmm
Boo -- Lissen to Pute. He be right. I gave it my best shot, (polite) and it made as much difference a feather hitting a sequoia. "Management for Dummies" response.

I told D that I did not know the whole story, but I didn't care -- either he follows his own rules or he has no rules.

There's still too many friends of yours there, Boo... My "Management for Dummies" advice to Boo?

Go there, roll in a bucket of gemutlicheit, and totally ignore -- as in Amish shunning -- everything else.

It can be good, I betcha. The "problem" simply does not exist <-- "it" is shunned.

Thanks to the cookie and a gallon + of water. It was a successful day. Loaded up the last load of Masonite siding and unloaded the 500+ pieces off the other trailer. Just need some plywood and shingles I have enough to build a nice building or green house.

Cuts pucked up. Rooted clones potted. Budding plants in tent scoped anther week or 2 on the sour bubbles. The C99's, C99 x nl and train wrecks got weeks..

Grilling pig and waiting for the home made rolls to finish. Then it's dinner time.

View attachment 262893
What a ginormous amount of work... and what a ginormous value! Wowsies. Mongo impressed.

G'Afternoon, y'all! Went food shopping this morning. And yes that included Masks & gloves. We still have a few fools running around without a mask much less gloves...

Tomorrow our 18' Catamaran goes in to be repowered! 😁 It's rated up to 75 HP, I'm putting a 70hp Suzuki. Anyone care to buy a Yamaha 100hp 4 stroke motor w/binnacle & wiring???
well my brother i guess you will call me a fool then. i only wear my mask where i have to and never wear gloves except to weld or burn. them mask will not stop, daughter is a health care worker and the nurses are getting it with all the protection they have. my daughter had it last dec. before it was supposed to have been here. she lives in my house, so i have been exposed to it then and every time she comes home.

Flooding is expected over the next 5 days. Today will be spent covering up everything that needs to be covered. Planting fall veggy seeds and a laundry list of other things.

Never a boring day among the oaktrees…..

988430_719857701370089_434307162_n.jpg

well my brother i guess you will call me a fool then. i only wear my mask where i have to and never wear gloves except to weld or burn. them mask will not stop, daughter is a health care worker and the nurses are getting it with all the protection they have. my daughter had it last dec. before it was supposed to have been here. she lives in my house, so i have been exposed to it then and every time she comes home.
I'm sorry for the poor choice of words! Wife is on Ox and I'm an insulin dependent diabetic. We would both like to be around for a few more years.
Please tell your daughter "thank you" from an older couple...

i hear you my brother, we do what we have to do to stay well. i try to keep my distance as much as i can and have not missed a day of work. but it's taking it's toll on my brothers in south texas as they have no work and really can't get out to try to find any.

Drifting i totally understand Brother. I would feel the same way if my Wife was in that position. I would do anything to protect her.
Me and my Wife are pretty sure we had it back in January. We were sick as hell. Wasnt as bad as the Flu i had back in 2017,,but it still kicked our butts,, and i have some heart problems so i cant take hardly any meds.
Keep your Wife safe Bro.

@stain, Just a quick FYI on the Masonite siding, be sure to paint all saw cuts. This includes the window cuts as well as end cuts. I have installed about a million squares of that stuff on Pulte houses and if you don't paint the cuts it will take on water and blister up and eventually fall off, don't install without the aluminum joint covers either they really help shed water:D

2b2s

Drifting, do what you have to do to protect you and your family!! Totally understand. Like bubble I Am thinking Both me and Mrs Pute had it last winter. Barely noticed it but we had something strange. Thought it was the flu but different ......

Wish this crud was over already!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back