Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordEl,,,i totally understand you trying to protect the elderly that lives with you.
Which is what you should do every year with the flu,,,, which kills 60 to 70,000 ppl a year,,men,women,And Children,,mostly the ELDERLY,,,but we dont shut the country down do we?

Morning all. I'm 70 in less than two months and I only wear a mask cause it is the law while in public! I hate the thing. I still do things the same as before all this mess started. To be honest I know people who know people who have had covid but I still don't know anybody who personally has had or has it. Young people certainly don't give it a second thought. And I'm gonna out live all of them!!!

Good morning Kind Tokerzzz. Good morning brother Boo. G'nite burnie. It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Thrills and spills, speed and weed! Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

sunday!
sunday!
sunday!

1EFBBFAB-9F00-4882-A70E-37DC5EAE97E9.jpeg

I think i'm gonna take me a chil pill and avoid the internet today...im one post away from banishment on the other place...I've been threatened, accused to outing a man who I met 2 years after he was released, lied to, sworn at a dozen times, and now am one post away from being "banned for life"...I'm considering my next post...hmmm

Would like to clear up something for Zigggy the potty mouth.
Ive known alot of Rednecks and Country women. NONE OF THEM,not one, had the nasty ass mouth like Zigggy. What she said was disgusting and definitely showed a lack of Class. She has no right making fun of Hillbillies or Country folks with a mouth like that. Have to wonder where she gets her info.

G'Afternoon, y'all! Went food shopping this morning. And yes that included Masks & gloves. We still have a few fools running around without a mask much less gloves...

Tomorrow our 18' Catamaran goes in to be repowered! 😁 It's rated up to 75 HP, I'm putting a 70hp Suzuki. Anyone care to buy a Yamaha 100hp 4 stroke motor w/binnacle & wiring???

Yeah your right WR. Im done,,had to vent a little. My family were all country people. Guess i let her get under my skin.
Man when you first said you use to bathe with me,,im like cool, but i dont remember. Hope i had a good time. Must have been the White Lightning.
Please tell me the water wasnt too cold.😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon. Been working in the grow all morning and still nowhere near done. Took 18 cuts and just got them in the dome. The rest got tea and nutes. I have made a mess so it's clean up time.

I resigned my staff member position at the Cabana. The place is now in the rear view mirror and will soon be like a fart in the wind.

@ Boo, walk away your just gonna get into it with Dman again. I was nice as I could be when I left....not worth saying what you want. All you do is get a bee in your bonnet.

Wonder how long before his condescending attitude toward people causes the place to close. I will be lurking.

Back to work. I need to get out in the veggie garden and pick greens for dinner before the rain starts.

Sorry WR,......my new girlfriend....

funny-firework-accidents-compilation-memorial-day-weekend-lol.gif

G'Afternoon, y'all! Went food shopping this morning. And yes that included Masks & gloves. We still have a few fools running around without a mask much less gloves...

Tomorrow our 18' Catamaran goes in to be repowered! 😁 It's rated up to 75 HP, I'm putting a 70hp Suzuki. Anyone care to buy a Yamaha 100hp 4 stroke motor w/binnacle & wiring???
Well this fool only wears a mask when i absolutely have too and i never wear freaking gloves. I wash my hands and keep sanitizer in my truck. I have worked since this New Strain of flu started and have done just fine and all the dozens of construction workers i work around also are doing fine. They never wear masks. I do take everyones temp and log it before they enter my building. Im in my 60s.
But to each his own. And if we dont see eye to eye thats okay too,,butt that doesnt make us fools. Bet you weren't wearing a mask 3yrs ago when H1N1 almost killed my butt. Several thousand ppl lost their lives that yr,,including children,and we didnt close down the Economy and start wearing masks.

The year i got sick.

CDC estimates that influenza was associated with 45 million illnesses, 21 million medical visits, 810,000 hospitalizations, and 61,000 deaths during the 2017–2018 influenza season. This burden was higher than any season since the 2009 pandemic and serves as a reminder of how severe seasonal influenza can be.

And we didnt wear masks in 2009 and shut down the Economy.

And by the way,,i mean no disrespect to you brother,, we will just have to agree to disagree. Much respect for you sticking to your guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back