Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished my morning session down in the grow. Not much going on today. Tomorrow will be a major work day. Everybody gets fed, tea and taking cuts. I love weekends....just got wiped out. Hopefully I can find something to smoke myself until my next harvest this coming week.

I am having a problem that is rare here.....humidity. Monsoon season is here and with it a huge low pressure system is moving through. The humidity here rarely get up to 50% in the summer months. Most of the time it under 30% but today it is 63% and rising. When I opened the flower tent, which is full, it was 64%.......I don't like it to get up to 60% cause I now have to worry about mold and the dreaded PM. If I get that in flower my grow is pretty much done. I won't grow or let my friends smoke PM laced buds. All fans are on full speed and I will keep a close eye on things. I did some pruning today and hopefully that will help.

I better get out and cut the grass as rain is moving in!!! More humidity....holly rap.

dman threatened me, said he was gonna tell everyone I was a snitch...I got this threat on pm's...he's destroyed all parts of the TOU...there's been more nasties in pm's that anyone caouldd imagine...he's got someone here that's feeding him false facts...we got one in the woodpile fellas...

Was offered a job working in a 250 light grow op. Don't know what to think about that. Would be great to work inside in the A/C. Haven't said yes yet. Pays cash which I like but dealing with the thugs that run the place in another matter in itself...

Last edited:
dman threatened me, said he was gonna tell everyone I was a snitch...I got this threat on pm's...he's destroyed all parts of the TOU...there's been more nasties in pm's that anyone caouldd imagine...he's got someone here that's feeding him false facts...we got one in the woodpile fellas...

Really to bad, I didn't want it to end that way for me. I loved the place but the founders made us overmoderate it. Now OP has health issues and Dman and Uni are on their own. Uni dowsn't even know how to get into the Moderater Control Panel. Let alone the Admin Control Panel. I wish them luck.

Man what a day. My tired is hanging out....
Moved close to 1000 pieces of 8' x 8' Masonite. Trailer has a nice bend in it now. Just glad the tires held up.

Did the fall clean up and hit the plants with wood ash and rabbit poo tea. They perked up overnight.

Some before and after pics for your viewing pleasure.

south before.jpg
south side after.jpg
north before.jpg
north side after.jpg

Pic of 50 gallons of suds for buds tea. @Unca Walt

suds for buds.jpg

ill leave you guys with a joke,,,,rest of this edited out by Angie. Not nice to rednecks.

You must be familiar with such things Zigggy,,sorry,,hopefully you can live with it. Peeps here wont judge you for your past.
How funny did it taste.😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here Giggy. I went back and read alot of this thread and others and couldnt find any threats by anyone. So im still not getting it,,but its whatever. All i see is a bunch of rowdy potheads having fun,,thought that was normal.

what boo is referring to is something that happened (not just once) on a previous site that is also the reason for alot of us washing up on shore here. It’s all good, can’t fault people for not wanting to deal with the drama

peace
- O

And a good night from the East coast of Canada...I`ll catch up with you guys tomorrow as I have a lot of welcomes to post but this bug bite or spider bite is driving me nuts and screwing with my vision...sleep well and take care n stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back