Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. It's Fried day!!! Up-potting today. But coffee and the first buzz of the day come first.

@stain.....you grow beautiful out door plants!! I don't know how you keep the critters out of them.

@ Oldbay, sorry about the bad week....get through today and you are free....

Hey biggie....Rockies start today....Dodgers will finish in the cellar..........

Ok, dog wants to go out back......back in a few!

the cellar eh.......let’s put a bag of weed on that bet , I’ll throw up some ecsd x ogers to your lemon Betty or pineapple kush...

oh hum , another World Series victory for LA , a sweet one too

2983BEDE-CFCA-4860-9576-F7B3FE2FB39F.jpeg

For the most part Baseball and Hockey players haven't been doing that. If they have football watch out!!! Basketball belongs in China.

No Bet Big....I ain't stupid.

I am glad baseball is back. I have gotten to the point of hardly watching TV at all except one station.

I was Army. My MOS was 64 Charley 30 heavy truck driver. My favorite truck was the Deuce and a half. That bastage would damn near drive underwater. Tough arse truck.
It WOULD drive underwater. The "Pull To Ford" thingy got modified of some of the Deuce and a half trucks I saw. I watched one just inches of the flooded cab showing, and it was roaring across.

The tea I'm making you wouldn't want to drink it. It's for the plants.
Mine has rabbit poo, molasses, epsom salt and some 4-5-5 organic fertilizer. Most use worm poo I don't have any ATM but have piles of rabbit poo. Then a bubbler is put into the mix and let Brew/mix. This allows the good bacteria to multiply and break down the mix so the plants can absorb it. (I'll post up some pics later)

Putembk has a recipe he might post up. If asked nicely....

mulch bin.jpg

Good morning Kind Tokerzzz. It's nice to see some familiar faces and some friendly new faces as well. I hope everyone has a groovy Satyrday. I'm going to spend mine smoking dope and beating on my guitar, sounds pretty groovy to me. Enjoy your day brother Boo, thanks for the heads up, I would have missed saying good morning in the wee hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back