Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks
golf is on the agenda today , golf and maybe some plumbing , I am going down in the sewer to see if I can float a loan

C067EB9A-CDDE-4898-A60C-73832B134616.jpeg

Howdy Old Farts! been a while since I moseyed through he-UHN! where is everybody? bloom day 50 Panama Red and Crescendo. Coco/perlite/Fox Farms/3gal bags. Trichomes on the leggy Crescendo at 53 days are stalking but still clear. Panama trichs are gooey but have yet to stalk. Bloomin' in me bawftub while the next generation gets full attention in the tent. Life is good; Pandemic and all. Hope the old gang is still kickin' somewhere. KEEF! Burnin'! Rose! Umbra! .... whe'ya'll at?
they all left, saying people was after them. i was in and out and all i saw was a bunch of stoners having fun. maybe one will contact you and carry you away with them, or you can hang with this bunch of stoners.

Howdy Old Farts! been a while since I moseyed through he-UHN! where is everybody? bloom day 50 Panama Red and Crescendo. Coco/perlite/Fox Farms/3gal bags. Trichomes on the leggy Crescendo at 53 days are stalking but still clear. Panama trichs are gooey but have yet to stalk. Bloomin' in me bawftub while the next generation gets full attention in the tent. Life is good; Pandemic and all. Hope the old gang is still kickin' somewhere. KEEF! Burnin'! Rose! Umbra! .... whe'ya'll at?
Plants look great Billy.
As for the Click that left,,im sure they will PM you and give you a address. You can hang or go with them. Totally up to you. No Politics or Clicks are allowed anymore. Just Potheads growing weed and having fun. 👍

Moning.

@Billy Bagseed ...... Sorry your friends have left. Judging by your pics tho.....you are in the right place!!!

Sure would be nice if it cooled down a bit today. Have to say I look forward to summer every year but by the time Sept rolls around I am ready for fall.

Gotta go make the rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back