Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm doing my imitation of a one-armed cyclops today !-- D.D. got to go back to Austin so I'm bummed too !-- 70 at the beach and overcast with cold front coming tonight !
Zig we had the fog bad yesterday !-- Texans never miss a chance like that to play bumper cars !-- The speed limit is 70 !-- So what if U can't see 2 car lengths ahead of U !-- Stand on it !-- U be alright !

Good morning old potheads, brrrrr, last night was our coldest of the year so far. Got down to 30... now I know a lotta y’all get a lot colder but still, brrrr.
As I said in my earlier post, I’m lookin to springtime.
Rose, I thought it was Shasta from the south but my sister who used to live there says no so I’m not sure. I had the picture in my files but I’m not at all sure. Now I’m thinking somewhere in Oregon, Hood maybe?

Good morning OFC...A cool 37* Here today...
Beautiful pic there 2R.E. come on spring..
Happy Holidays to you all....:)
.............................:48:...................

Cold be here tonight !--
Wish I could just look forward to spring but I think we got dark days coming !-- Always been a peaceful transfer of power in this country but I'm not so sure that will be the case this time !
Later !--I got pharming to do and gotta get D.D. on the road !-- Where is my copy of "The Anarchist Cook Book" ?-- Maybe in the attic ? -- Never thought I'd need it !

you guys want to hear something kinda funny, when ziggggy posted the Beatles Golden slumbers, i went into youtube and searched for golden showers. After my teeth fell out I realized i had the wrong term. I didn't click on anything and got outta there. Great. I watch too much politics.

you guys want to hear something kinda funny, when ziggggy posted the Beatles Golden slumbers, i went into youtube and searched for golden showers. After my teeth fell out I realized i had the wrong term. I didn't click on anything and got outta there. Great. I watch too much politics.
...................:rofl:............:rofl:......

Do your duty Umbra !-- I got 2 Snow Desiel -x- BBSL sexing looking for my Black Snow plant and I got 2 of Rose's Purple Haze -x - BBSL sexing too --Looking for my Purple Rose plant !-- Might be one of them 4 I got up now ? -
Rose I send U my 411 again U gonna send me a couple them High CBD seed U bred ?-- I just got Hurricane D.D. on the road and I ain't doing nothing for awhile ! -- Want some seed from from NL or PH bred to BBSL? -- They didn't need it but Waldo jacked them up anyway !-- I'm sorting these things out faster than I thought!
Purple Rose -- Black Night ( Nightshade -x- BBSL )-- These are plants I have or will have ! -- I wasn't so much a believer in "The BBSL male bring the fire "-- He changed my mind !

Just top dressed my girls bat guano & worm castings .....
Yep I High...presidential kush :48:

Well look at that will ya, she is lovely Keef. Of course you can have whatever seeds you want from Umbra's and my pollen chucking. She looks tasty. I hit Nurse Larry w/ Valentine. They were the more Larry leaning pheno's so i hope it is good night time meds.

I need to make some oil today.

I have nothing growing except houseplants. feels very strange and wonderful... I know there is a soak in that bathtub soon.

I was afraid to let that momma WI go to amber cause she melt U !-- Now I don't know ? -- She make U high from just looking at her too long !-- Somebody gonna have to test that stuff when it finish drying !-- It's a sacrifice into unknown territory but I'm take the hit on that one !

Nice quite evening to break out the Oracles and do some skrying ? -- The Oracles are tools just like a wrench or screwdriver - They mostly just for allowing U to focus like a pair of glasses do for eyes !-- I use tarot cards and rune stones -- I don't mess with the I-Ching anymore !-- U can't just "Grok" that sheet !-- U gotta look it up in a book ! -- Just have questions about the coming year and stuff -- nothing deep or dark !-- Everybody knows U use Chicken Bones for that and only when U mad as hell ! -- I ain't even mad at all so that's -- Wait !-- Look at that !-- The cards !-- Nevermind ! -- Makes a lot of sense though !-- Hand me my pipe I gotta see where this leads !--

The truth is that life is hard and dangerous ; that he who seeks his own happiness does not find it ; that he who is weak must suffer ; that he who demands love will be disappointed ; that he who is greedy will not be fed ; that he who seeks peace will find only strife ; that the truth is only for the brave ; that joy is only for him who does not fear to be alone ; that life is only for the one who is not afraid to die .

Not my words !

Merry Christmas back at U Hippy !-- I got some seed for U if U let me know where to send them !-- I forget or lose an address all the time !-- I crossed the girls I got from seed from U with a BBSL male and I wanted to send U seed back if U want !
51 at the beach and overcast -- Face not hurting so bad today !-- Might be a good day !-- After an extended Wake and Bake !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back