Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( ok. Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to get some feminized seeds this time and give it another go :)

:( ok. Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to get some feminized seeds this time and give it another go :)

I wasn't napping !-- Nap Wake and Bake !-- Still rainy and nasty at the beach !--

Blue -- Sorry about the male !

Hey Hopper what U think about that King Louie 13th ? - I got one !-- She nice but stretch a bit but I can grow her !--

1st of 2 sexing PH-X-BBSL is a male !-- The quest for the Purple Rose continues !-- Searching for a girl that make Purple bud and Blackberry smoke !-- It ain't in the 4 I got now I start more !-- It'll be there !-- I just gotta find it !-- I think I got my Black Snow plant ( Snow Desiel -x-- BBSL ) treed --I got 2 of 4 to be sexed in bloom -- One looking a lot like a girl to me !
That White Indica -x- BBSL is dry on a shelf back there !-- Somebody still ain't smoked a test pipe cause I'm ascared of it !--

Don ? -- It never occurred to me how appropriate that is !-- As in the head of a mafia crime family !-- Swear allegiance to the Don and kiss the ring !

I'm out !-- Caps got me bleary !-- Mighta been that Master Kush too ?-- Kinda stinky but in a good way !-- See if I can do the crab walk to bed ? -- It's early but I don't care !-- It should be against the law to be this high !-- Nevermind it's against the law to even say the word high in Texas ! -- Really wish they would just leave us alone ! -- Bastids !-- O.K. we gonna bust a move on 3 ? -- 1-2-3 -- I wasn't ready start over !

Can you guys tell yet? Or need more time. I know patience is key. Looks like there may be growth out of the node, but looks male? Can't tell. Had a catastrophic failure yesterday when I bumped my gun cabinet and grow light fell braking off a lower stem but still growing. :(

Full on Male. No need to keep it going unless you plan on collecting..Well you know what A male looks like eh?

a buddy of mine brought me a nice little bong for Christmas,,,im always complaining about having to spend 50$ for a box of bamboo,,,have not smoked out of a bowl for a long time(it bring up bad memories)anyway,i have been hitting on this little guy for a few days now and I really like it ,,,the amount of weed I would use on one joint lasted me all afternoon in the pipe ,,,,nice

Good morning OFC....
Wake and bake my friends....:48:....

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Feel like I was up all night working the chicken bones !-- That'll drain U ! --

Zig -- Smoke a joint of this by yourself in one sitting ? --I don't think so !-- Rose and them taught me the pleasures of a glass pipe !-- I hadn't been tasting my weed !-- The bowl on most glass pipes are too big for me !-- Pipe last me long time and it's usually within reach !-- When I started taking cannacaps it cut way back on how much I smoke !-- A pipe with only a toke or 2 might sit there without being touched for hours sometimes !-- I'm good !-- If I want it toke it's there !

View attachment 20171228_100647-1.jpg

One them buds post to have seed fathered by BBSL but I haven't found it yet ! -- I also got a boy to kill today and one to move back to veg with Lemmy !-- He be Snow Desiel -- x-- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- I been waiting for him !-- One Waldo's boys a (Mazar-i-Shariff --x--BBSL ) -- popped a few flowers so I used him on 2 my Indicas girls !
SR 91 and Nightshade !-- They got seed developing ! -- No idea what to expect !-- Whatever it is it have to beat it's momma and an "Uncle Brother " -(-That ain't right but close enough !-- Thinking make my head hurt ! )--in Nightshade - x- BBSL to stay !

Morning everyone. wake n bake, cup of Joe and a bleary eyed view of the world

Bleary --be my middle name !-- Need to make a supply run but not yet !--

She ain't gonna let me have anymore lights and boxes !-- I have room but she gonna ask if I need them ? --
It ain't about need !-- I just want some more !-- There's stuff I want to do !-- I bout found my sweet spot !
Things fixin to outta hand !

View attachment 20171228_104758-1.jpg

along with my gifs my inlaws gave me a Christmas card,,,not thinking anything of it ,,I placed it on the table ,,waking up dec 27 I tossed it into the tash with all the other now old Christmas cards,,,,my father inlaw just called me to say he was sorry for giving me cash insteed of a real gift ,,,what cash ,,,the cash in the envelope ,,,,now I have to go dig thru all of my tash in the back yard(I have 3 55 gallon drums I store my garbage in)not even sure what drum there in ,,,,,,

I hope it ain't raining cause Zig gonna get wet !-- Cause U know girlfriend be off in that trash !-- Gotta find dat money !-- Made my supply run in the cold as* rain !-- 47 may not be cold to U but I don't like it !-- Big ole truck with them big as* duel tires blowing that Black smoke think he can just take the right of way cause he bigger than me ? -- I don't bully so easy !-- I think his girlfriend spilled her coffee or or something !-- He lucky cause he almost bought me a new sweet ride !-- It would have been his fault !--no doubt !-- I say it all the time !-- They should never send people like me to cop school !-- Anyway maybe he be more courteous next time he decide to just take the right of way ?-- Got everything put up --Took a dose of caps and my errands are done for the day !-- Nothing left to do but build the perfect buzz !

Got a bag of Red Delicious and a bag of Granny Smith apples and some apple juice concentrate !-- Don't make me start lying to U !-- U know I'm ferment them ! --Wonder if apple variety will matter in wine ? -- Let's find out ?-- I ain't got no yeast !-- 'cept that in the bottom that other 5 gallon bucket I got working !-- I been outta yeast last 3-4 runs !-- Ain't stopped me and my jacked up yeast yet !

Did U hear about that North Korean soldier who got shot defecting across the DMZ a couple weeks ago ?
They were giving an update on his condition -- They said one thing about him that chilled me to the bone !
He has an immunity to anthrax !-- Only reason for a soldier to be immunized against anthrax is if his country has weaponized it !-- Don't worry about Kim hitting the west coast with a nuke !-- Anthrax would work even better !-- We are not immune !-- We ain't ready for that !-- All they said was he had the immunity it was me who knows what that means !--

two hours going thru garbage ,,,found it 20$ ,,,if I would have know it was 20 I would not have bothered ...zig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back