Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work in the trim dungeon is done !-- Keef why don't U grow bigger plants ? -- Silly people if I grow bigger plants who's gonna trim them acause it ain't gonna be me !-- When I got somebody else to trim I grow big as* plants but long as it's just me they only get a little bigger !

View attachment 20171226_140929-1.jpg

1st taste of The Black Nurse and in a new clean pipe !-- Oh Lordy ya'll !-- Keef be a very happy man !-- She not like her momma and she just keeps coming !-- 2 tokes and I was already high !-- I thought !-- Top of my head is tingling !-- I ain't gonna die am I ?--I better hit it again just in case !

View attachment 20171226_180239.jpg

Hopper mentioned he just got a bag of KL13, lol. Told him it might be kind of good.

He'll like it !-- What's not to like ? -- Done right it'll slap U around too !

O.K. the guilt is haunting me !-- So maybe just a tiny little bit of BBSL pollen got on a wee little bitty bottom branch of KL13 too !

I still got KL as it was and I might still have a few seed !-- Them BOC seed been ghosting me !-- How I know that there ain't a Hersey bar plant in those seed ?

Just got a text from D.D. about how "V" reminds her of candy !-- I told her I lost it and only got her bred to BBSL but I got original seed !-- She said --- Well start them !--

Think I'm go to the gun show this weekend if it ain't too cold !---I ain't liking what I been seeing - There's some parts and pieces I'd like to have around in case things get nasty ! -- Some things U gotta build yourselves cause U can't buy them ! -- I knows a little bout them kinda things !-- I got some caps kicking in !- I'm not long for this world !-- I didn't need them but I took them anyway !-- Claymore mine say "This Side Toward Enemy " !-- U don't never want to walk up and read that on something !

Keef, this is what I got growing right now.
First is a Harlequin girl that I started growing dwc, I just about killed it and all the others that I tried to dwc. Before it died, I put it back in the dirt and fed it my dirt nutes and it slowly started coming back. It’s far from flourishing but now that it’s flowering, it seems healthy.

Next is a blue dream cbd girl that has been in dirt it’s entire life. It also has been doin ok but most of its larger fan leaves have yellowed and either fell off or I pulled them off. I’m just trying to figure out why this happens. Maybe it’s a natural progression as the girl ages but why one and not the other. Just different strain characteristics?

The last picture is the leaves I pulled from the BD cbd above...
I’m looking forward to getting these girls out and starting some new ones in coco coir...

View attachment E04576D1-8535-4EC6-BB64-5D35915B6B31.jpeg

View attachment B0E895A5-DF29-4DD8-B26C-BA67C41341DF.jpeg

View attachment 9BC0EF6C-479D-40A8-93A4-0F7261D2A814.jpeg

Morning O.F.C! -- Ugh !-- 40 something and nasty at the beach !-- Growing old sucks !-- All I want for Christmas next year is the cure to aging !-- I want my body back !-- It ain't cool making grandpa noises but U can't help it !
RE I think U doing just fine there !-- When plants are blooming they reach a point where they start shedding fan leaves and U can't make it stop -- It's part of the plants natural cycle !-- They give up making leaves and concentrate the plant energy trying to reproduce (making bud) so the leaves will start to yellow -- I just remove them soon as they start to come off !-- There's many ways to the Dank !-- Do what works for U !
My Botanacare Nutes call for 10 mils per gallon -- I'm using 3 mils and thinking about cutting back more !
Still burning the tips of leaves on some varieties !-- I think these indica dominate things could thrive on less !

When I built my first aero box the lid had all them squares and I had drilled a hole in each of the 35 squares !-- I had to put an aero basket and collar in each --I thought things were under control then this package showed up with seed to at least a dozen varieties --- I'm brain damaged !-- I had to try some of them all !--
My decent into growers chaos had began !-- I went from growing my White Widow to this cluster funk I got now !-- Green Santa showed up again and there were more seed !-- I honestly don't know how many varieties I got right now but I have to lose some more ! --

I be glad when Nick get over the holidays blues and post a pic of that NL SCROG -- Got to be getting knarly bout now !

Been working my as* off ya'll !-- 35 gallons of RO water don't go very far when U using 10 -12 gallons at a time !-- Got the res. in the 2 boxes in veg changed out !-- Everybody topped off !-- We pot farming now !
I do got a problem gonna take some work !-- I gots enough room to double bloom !-- That would be 8 more box/pump/ light units !-- ( $225 or less each) -- $500 per square meter and I can do 4 more square meters !
I'm have to put my best hustling shoes on !-- I think I better get the CFO very high before I bring this up ?--
I can expand in groups of 4 so I go in after 8 and settle for 4 !-- I was in da dam army !-- I know how to sandbag a purchase order !-- Still ain't gonna be easy !-- Probably take me a couple months of nagging to get my 4 units !

Blue I wouldn't chop it yet but ya might want to start looking for some more seed! -- I'm with U I think it's male !

Get U some feminized Auto flowering seed !-- They got a huge variety !-- No wondering or messing with light timers and such !-- They grow up to a certain compact size and bloom on thier own ! -- A couple grows of them and you'll get a handle on it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back