Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope !-- I don't think so !-- Wouldn't make nothing but pie !-- Put some starting fluid in that thang and she bad !

Concept ain't that different from Wet Heat except firing many times a minute or second as I want !--Just add a little H2O to take some that heat out and boost power as steam !-- I guess Wet Heat is more of a power generator than an engine but it do the same thing without all those confusing moving parts !

Keef, you would good at the Punkin Chunkin festival in DE. The air cannons get pretty intense.

Man, I remember a few years ago when that thing made the news. Somebody videoed this girl firing off one of those and it sprung back and drilled her right in th kisser. Lordy I bet it stung!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Fire something like that into a valved expansion chamber and take pressure off that to do the desired work !--

Mine kick a little !-- Shoot long ways too !-- I been tempted to set one up on a tripod and see if I can reach the beach from here !-- Them knuckleheads try to burn me out again with they 4th of July and New Years Eve bottle rockets?-- I shoot back !

I mostly shoot those little doggie tennis balls !--Although there is a wide range of ammo !-- Just need something to hold the fuel and air in the chamber !-- Push that button and that burner igniter set it off !- Boom !

I reacon a handy fellow with some PVC and some surgical tubing could put together a spear gun with and attached reel but I wouldn't know about that except U need to have it heavy enough to sink if U have to throw it in the water !- It floating beside the kayak it can he hard to explain !-- Arrows too!-- and U better start working out a believable explanation for them flounder in the kayak !

I know what U thinking but it ain't mine !-- I was just holding it for a friend !-- Ain't used it in awhile !-- Need some new surgical tubing and a heavy rubber band for the trigger return !-- front end and arrow holder missing too !-- Got to be able to shoot down with only one hand without the arrow falling out !-- Front end got a circle so the spear gun can be used like a rod !

View attachment 20180131_200159.jpg

I just use surgical tubing and pull it back and lock it in place with the trigger !-- Arrow sits on top not inside the PVC !- -- Shoot thru a ring built onto a PVC cap at the front end !-- Little bent finger holds the arrow in place until U shoot it on the back end !

I had a sling shot made with surgical tubing. Not a wrist rocket that shoot 1" ball bearings. We stretched it between 2 trees and launched water balloons in my buddy's back yard over a 3 story house and hit cars driving by. They couldn't figure out where they were coming from.

My little brother and I stretched one those one inch thick pieces of surgical tubing across the carport and shot D.D. into the neighbors yard !-- On roller blades !-- She was getting it !--All tucked in and all ! -- Sparks coming off those Rollerblades !--Me and that Canadian Mist ? -- We could tell right off she was going way too fast to make the turn !

She caught air bout halfway across the road !-- Looked like a ballerina or something with a nice soft landing in grass on Rollerblades !-- That Canadian Mist spoke right up !-- My turn !-- I felt more like a yard dart than a ballerina !-- Got dirt in my mouth --Rollerblade hit me in da back of da head !-- So glad we didn't have smart phones with cameras back in them days!--I kinda always felt like there was some somersaults in there somewhere but that Rollerblade hit me in the head so who knows ?-- They was laughing so hard they couldn't talk !- I wasn't sure bout much of nothing for awhile !

Every idea ain't a good idea !-- I used to have this big lab mix pup that liked to run !-- Wasn't getting enough exercise so I made him a harness and put my Rollerblades on !-- We was running the hood having a good time until the cat happened !-- We was going fast and the cat cut across the road and the dog went after it !-- I almost did but dirt and Rollerblades don't work so well !-- It don't hurt too bad !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- Dragging !-- Momma said some days just bees this way !-- Let's make the best we can of it !-- I was reading what I wrote last night and U know I may have been a little twisted before the fall ?-- Wake and Bake !-- Just catch U later !

good morning friends. another gray day in the hood. I know you guys are just wondering if i decided to go gray. no, not yet. Maybe at 70. got some seeds in envelopes, will work on more today.

Good for U Rose !-- I quit fighting it !-- I could use a little touch up !-- They make silver hair dye ? -- It's mostly that way anyway !-- Just still got some dirty blond streaks !-- I embrace the whole silver fox Thang !-- Long silver pony tail !--All natural and If U don't like it ?-- I don't care ! --Quit the barber long time ago !-- One less thing to worry about !-- Took it a step further recently and quit shaving too !-- Grow me a silver beard !-- Again if U don't like it ?-- Say it with me now !-- I --Don't--Care !

Got board and crack some seeds the other night crack some glue tech cross desert secret some 9 pound hammer Mendocino purple princess cut and some long bottom Leaf and some menthol monkey i’ll be honest though I really can’t wait for the stuff Rose is going to send me that’s going to make my 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back