Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning potheads, been grey for a long time. I keep it trimmed fairly close only because if I let it grow, I’d start resembling bozo the clown...

Good morning weed nerds. Both of my older sisters starting turning grey in their 20's. While my hair is greying it is far from being silver. Feeling substantially better with multiple antibiotics in my system. Drinking lots of Gatorade to replenish electrolytes and drinking Ensure nutritional shakes to put some weight back on. Doctor was concerned about my weight loss from being sick. Looks like I got food poisoning from a taco truck, lol surprise, surprise. In Philly the food trucks are referred to as ptomaine trucks.

Glad your feeling better Umbra, I do like a good taco from a truck though...

Good morning fellow inmates. I got my moniker from my appearance years ago in my club. Started to go grey when I was 15 or so, it was white by 50. Now it kinda has some of that ugly yellow shooting through like dare i say, "Old people get". :vap-Bong_smoker:

Taco ? -- What means this word ?-- Never heard of such a thing !-- No really I got some advice about ordering at Taco Bell !-- Don't start at the top of the menu asking what's in that ?-- U won't make it past the 3rd item !-- I can work some Masa !-- Familiar with a tortilla press as well !-- D.D. got a killer tamale recipe !-- Most make a large batch at a time !-- It's a 2 day process !

That's the stuff I'm talking about Nick !-- What's up with that ?-- I still got my hair but it is thinner than it used to be but unlike my brother I don't got any bald spots !-- I wore mine very short in a military style until about the time I met D.D. it was growing out some by then !-- Only grew it long because I got tired of having to go to the barber !

Got to be 420 somewhere !-- I don't need no help I get high by myself just fine !--

Umbra do you find with the LEDs you needing to add Cal mag

One thing about RO water is U know what's in it cause U gotta put it in it !-- My tap water got 230 ish parts per million of who knows what !-- How can a person have a nute formula when U don't know what 230 ppms are to start with ? -- My RO water start with 6 parts per million clean as distilled !--
I put what I want in it and it can hold a lot more plant waste !

Man I’m liking the Wood Brothers..
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAEeDgP3rg[/ame]

Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt your discussion of cal/mag, but I just thought this might be important too. Either that or I’m just high...

My tap water is 37ppm, mayhaps I should add some cal/mag too.

Ophelia !-- I got sucked in by -- Joe Bonnamassa tonight !-- Who killed John Henry at the Battle of Sinners and Saints !-- Then he climbed into " How Deep This River Runs --Just got Paid !-- Then me and the caps were off into it !

1 of the best concerts I was at, was the Midnight Ramble at Levon Helm's barn in Woodstock

RE if U in dirt - Probably even Coco coir U probably don't need much if any !-- I'd be careful with Cal/Mag !-- If U just gotta it comes in 2 strengths-- 1 unit per mil and 2 mils start with the weaker !-
Too much Cal/Mag and bad thangs happen !-- Be better to be a little low than have too much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back