Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what was your answer ?

I just looked at her with the most blank look on my face and now it’s all I’ve been thinking about is how I can turn these 4 x 8 tables into some DWC or continuous drip feed like my old system I really love that system And my plants grew like monsters

I think I might pick up some 2x4s a sheet of plywood and some fibreglass resin use the 2 x 4’s to build the walls of the trays a little taller and silicone them down use the 4 x 8 sheet of plywood to cap The top drill some holes in the top to hold 6 inch net pods and the fibreglass resin to seal all the wood from the water what do you think

Bud I'm still working out how I want to do a little mom and pop grow !-- I'm leaning toward what U were doing with your boxes before U moved !-- I know what U got in mind with the wood and it'll work fine long as the wood is sealed good !-- U might want to spray it with that liquid sealer stuff the got !-- Used to seal anything that is leaking? -- Can't remember the name of the stuff !-- Even a good water proof paint should seal it !-- Now U got me back to the dam drawing board !-- I hate U people !-- I bout think I got something figured out and somebody got to throw a monkey wrench into it !-- I can work wood and I can seal it against water !-- Dammit where's my pencil !-- I need a piece of paper too !- Pot farmering gonna make me crazy !

coco eats cal/mag, it's all about the ion exchange and cation. coco is not my thing, but Kraven or yard dog could probably explain more about it than I can.

The reason why I was thinking fibreglass resin is because that’s what they use to seal the floors in a boat and it’s easy to access you can get it I Canadian tire Just roll it on with a paintbrush

You’re totally right Umbra something to do with the Coco holding onto the calcium and not letting the planter up take it right I read a big article on it last night the only thing I can think it is these things are so far behind it’s not even funny

Yep !-- I have done some fiberglass work and what U talking about will work fine !-- Sealing stuff just like U would have to seal stuff on a boat no doubt !

Well aero be cation and ion it's as* off or something !-- I gotta do something so I can grow bigger plants but what I got now I want for my cloning station /Veg !-- I don't want you alter these boxes yet !-- No watering --No fertilizing -- No guessing !-- I can live with it !

Well aero be cation and ion it's as* off or something !-- I gotta do something so I can grow bigger plants but what I got now I want for my cloning station /Veg !-- I don't want you alter these boxes yet !-- No watering --No fertilizing -- No guessing !-- I can live with it !

You just need to be able to get them bigger around with more heads but not much taller

Keef I bet if you take a 4 x 4 table do you what I was saying with the 2 x 4’s top the top and put one of you’re gizmos inside of it would work awesome

Ha ha Bud. I bet they dance their head off under LED's. Now see, i learned something, I would have thought that they were hungry for N. I wouldn't have guessed calmag. My new soil I use has cocoa in it so I needed to know that. thanks guys.

I like your room too. I am still trying to get the humidity up in mine. Got soup to make and a tincture do over. Critics, don't ya love critics, non stoners telling me what to do to make my tincture better??? Is she nuts, never grown a plant in her life.. oh well

Have a good Friday, I see a little sun. woo hoo

Rose they sure do dance their asses off under that light I watch this guy on YouTube called Pedro‘s grow room he lives in a really desert type claimant and has a hard time with humidity I’ll see if I can find the video he posted of what he uses for humidifier he has a link on where to get the stuff and to me it looks like it works amazing might be something you need to check into

I don't understand why one those warm mist humidifiers for sick people wouldn't work just fine but U know I don't know much bout much !--Rose U always learn something up in here without even trying ! -- Bud already got me drawing stuff !-- Where my tape measure ?--- Dam U Bud ! -- Put one my gadgets in it ? -- If it ain't broke don't fix it !-- I am modifying my spray manifold -- Gonna reduce how many parts in one by half !-- I can build but ain't no need to make sheet more complicated than it already is !

Man this sucks just pulled up to the Hydro Store and what sitting in the parking lot Mr. police Man needless to say I just kept cruising bye

Different strokes for different folks!-- I woulda pulled in and went over and start asking questions and talking mindlessly to him till the beech got annoyed and left !

Then I go in and get my sheet !

Kinda like a crow do to an owl or other predator !--Harass them til they get the flock outta dodge !
I have been known to use the modified crow maneuver myself !

Different strokes for different folks!-- I woulda pulled in and went over and start asking questions and talking mindlessly to him till the beech got annoyed and left !

Then I go in and get my sheet !

Hahahaha For some reason I can just picture that in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back