Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bud, i am sending the DIY to my bud. Keef, i have a humidifier in there already. can't get it up to 30 but it is often at 18 %. Thanks again budlight. I am still watching

No problem Rose anything I can ever do to help he’s got some pretty good organic videos as well I really enjoy watching that guy

We put U and Bud a little cottage up on the Stoner Ranch and U can just come down here when it gets cold !-- It would be right and proper though to make sure Mr. RB knows he hangs out with me I have been known to get into a little trouble on occasion !-- Been wanting to do some hog hunting so I can cook a whole hog !-- I only got that rule about hog hunting !-- I got to have someone with me I can outrun !-- Something go wrong ? -- I don't have to outrun the hog just him !-- I heard about Bud's knee !-- Sounds like my kinda hog hunting partner !

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine but unlikely.....no problem with the humidity here been raining for days:( smoking on some Presidential Kush ....:48:....

What up Cane and yo Presidential Kush !-- Ya need to just grow U some !

Nick got that sciatica !-- There's me another hog hunting partner !-- Yo Nick wanna go hog hunting ?

Forget it !-- I ain't hog hunting with Cane ! -- I don't want to be the slow one !

Going to harvesting some Pennywise soon one of them showing a little purple...have two Nurse Larry be ready about 2 weeks.

Cool long as U between me and da hog !-- Barrel and the stock too long for my liking !--12 inch barrels and a pistol grip works for me !-- I get nervous when I gotta shoot fast up close so I don't need to be aiming !-- A hog will hunt U back !--

Outta nicotine e-cig juice !-- It's ordered but be a few days !-- I got food grade vegetable glycerin and I know how but I never made my own juice yet !-- Pack of cigars boil them for awhile then filter and reduce !-- How much of that nicotine extract to how much VG is any body's guess !-- Buy me a pack of cigs too !-- U don't want to be around when I'm Jonesing for a nicotine fix !--

When I was living in Hawaii those crazy bastards would hunt hogs with dogs and knives..no thanks

Keef you will feel better if you get off that crap...two years for me....weed is so much better.

Been off cigs for 5-6 years !- Just changed my habit from cigs to an e-cig !-- Same as weed never even consider giving up my nicotine !
Swisher Sweet e-cig juice take 1 !-- Pack of swisher sweet cigars boiling on the stove !

I got a dog that would hunt hogs. He can run down a deer no problem. Think you might need more 2 shots from that double barrel. Clip fed shotgun might give you a safety factor.

We do got a real problem with feral hogs and they may hunt them in Hawaii with dogs and a knife but when U got a herd of 40-50-60 pigs U don't want to do that or send your dogs in they'll just kill them !-- There's more ways to skin a cat than one !-- Early morning long distance with a scope !-- That hand cannon would just be a back up in case I got surprised !

Rose I might better just kick my own self right on up outta here !-- I never been one who could put blinders on the the face of a wrong !-- Abomination? -- That's a whole nuther level !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back