Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could say I don't have a prejudice bone in my body but it wouldn't be true !--I don't mind that Po-Po living right over there it probably deters crime to have that car sitting there but that dog ain't welcome !-- I know bout them kinda dogs !-- I seen'm at the checkpoints !-- Sniffing all over stuff !-- I don't like it !-- Don't worry I ain't gonna do nothing to him but he really need to quit looking over here !

Stock market down 570 points today !-- Wonder what's up with that ? -- Fake question I know what's up with that !

Hi Rose, didn't you say that you have some good C.B.D seeds? My grandson is having a hard time with seizures. His dad was asking I do have some Pennywise seeds that I am sending him...

Cane if Rose doesn't have enough, I have the same strains I have extras.

I really believe that we should get the little guy on some kinda oil.
I am Going to Canacon to do some research..

Cane anything I got that U can use is your's !-- I think what Umbra and Rose got will do the trick !

Cane if U need ethenol to make oil as an ongoing thing then !-- I might know little bout making this "ethenol" stuff that I hear they use for RSO !

I like that Nick !-- A man with conviction !-- Wasn't no -- I think I'll have a toke or 2 ? -- The man say -- I'm get ripped !-- Here let me hold that while U talking ?

Good evening everyone Nick I noticed your little box on the table there funny I have almost identical one just a tiny bit darker

Time to smoke one I guess :48:

Red you made me think of an album... Midnight on the water, David Bromberg.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs0knf3CxyE[/ame]

David quit performing to become a luthier. After 20 years of making violins, he decided it was time to start performing again.

I like to sleep late in the morning
I don't like to wear no shoes
Make love to the women, while I'm living
Get drunk on a bottle of booze ...lol

Yeah Keef, I think it is the LED's. It's kinda interesting. I been gradually switching over to the leds and I notice a few things. Resin seems to be a lot thicker and They do make nice dense bud. The buds seem to be a little smaller then with the hps but like I said denser and the weight is good. The next run will be the first run under my new VIPARSPECTRA 600's. I can say leds really are cheaper. I'm running roughly the same amount of lighting watts but my ac bill is cheaper. I actually had to run heat in the flower room for a couple of weeks this winter. I'm hoping going to a waterfall type hydro garden will help with my winter time humidity issue. Gonna be interesting.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Bud, that is a cigar box that use to house some mighty fine cigars.

Makes an awesome possibles box.

Well, I guess I’m goin fishin in the mornin, that is if they can wake me up...I’m 30 feet from the lake but they made me smoke and drink more than necessary...

Morning O.F.C. !-- It's dark !-- Bout 5 am at the beach and 56 degrees !-- Middle of the dam night and Oh that hurts right there !-- Wake and Bake !--It's not a choice we got stuff to do !-- First coffee and a pipe or 2 !-- Check the news and see if the world ended while I slept !-- Maybe they legalized weed but I doubt it !-- Make U pay money to grow weed ?-- That's some B--S right there !-- I ain't paying when it happens here !-- Unless I see a benefit !-- Like registering my neighbor then tell on him or something !-- Already thought about dragging a plant over onto his back porch and call the law on him !-- U try to take advantage of a cripple crazy old vet -- U gonna get yours !-- That I can promise !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back