Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the swamp !-- I just remember what happened there too so not sure I can go back !-- I know we got some "sport" fishermen around -- We did it different in the swamp !-- Rod and reel for alligator!- Now that's sport fishing right there !-- Them rats Ness talking about ?- They got these live rat traps for the humane -- We use them to catch alligator bait -- Ain't no gator in his right mind can resist a rat swimming across the bayou !-- They gotta have him and he carrying a hook -- No weight just the hook on the end of a line !-- Da gator come for sure then it is on !-- Keep extra ammo on your body --Just in case!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef just make sure the I so is all evaporated and it will be fine.
Nutrea? Never seen one but I have heard of them. Back in Chicago when I was a little turd, we had garbage can rats almost big enuff to ride. Give ya the hibbi jibbies!

U bet G !--That iso been around awhile -- at one time I was using it to clean my trim scissors -- A person can only smoke so much scissor hash and function U know ?
Them swamp rats dig holes in dikes and levies and do lot of damage !- They brought them over back in the day to make fur hats but they got loose !-- They have tried everything to get rid of them - even trying to get people to put them on restaurant menus -- I pass !-- Nobody listens to me but if they want them things gone U offer a $10-$15 bounty on each tail brought in and those Cajuns will wipe those rats out in a couple years !-- Same with the wild pig problem in Texas !- Put a bounty on they as* !

Hey Folks! Hope everyone is doing good this day. I am going to try cloning a plant that is 6 weeks into flower. I realized last night that I didn't have any clones from what is probably the nicest plant in my garden. I have one Blueberry Gum plant that is really really impressive. Small and compact, she is very fragrant and extremely frosty. I'll put up a picture tonight but man I like the looks of this thing She's stuck back in a corner where I haven't paid much attention to her but man oh man I am excited about this one!

We out here!!!
FE72D7A2-9B46-41B9-B094-87FD77A73230.jpeg

Green Gold !-- Texas "T" --Iso hash-- Isopropyl extraction then evap the alcohol and this what's left !-I won't use Isopropyl again cause Everclear is the way to go and make RSO !- Still warm and a little runny but when it cool it get real thick almost like peanut butter ! -- I know most know about stuff like this but some might not ! -- For those ?-- Everclear extraction to make RSO look just like that !-- I just used a Isopropyl instead of Everclear !-- Good medicine !
20180605_162839.jpg

Love the pic too RE -- Too much upping and downing for me but it's pretty !-- Bring any seed with U ?-- U could come back in the fall ?

To get high Nick !-- Everybody say don't eat it cause iso is poison !--I know a little bout alcohol !-- Only the bare trace of some iso still in it !- Dried it overnight in my electric smoker at about 190 degrees -- Only know one way to test !-- Half a cap and it do work !-- Already digging thru the blues !-- 1st dose of any batch of anything I take what I think is too big a dose !-- Might better cut it in half next time ?-- Still going up with no top in sight !-- Just waves !
Speaking of Everclear for extraction -- That stuff way to expensive!-- Yo Gloman -- How big that pot on your still ?-- 5 gallons ?-- He built himself a nice still !-- It's for experimental purposes !-- He a pot farmer U gotta have alcohol for extractions ! --

Found an experimental ultralight aircraft for $6,500 -- Only problem is it's a single seater !- Got to get a trainer to get 2 seats !-- I'll fly again !-- Experimental ultralight don't even need a driver's license !-- I could fly it !
Been afraid to even think about it down here !-- The cartels catch me flying or growing they'll make me an offer I can't refuse !-- Silver or lead ?-- I ain't messing with those people so I just keep my head down !-- Some ya'll only got to worry about getting caught by the law-- Down here we got something out there worse than that !

I fly scale RC planes. We drove from The north side of Richmond down to Williamsburg in Va flying my 42% scale Ultimate biplane. I bet you could put at least 10 lbs in her. As long as you can see the plane you got it made.

Yep Nick they do that down here too !-- The ultra lights they put a drop basket underneath so the pilot never lands he just do a low level bombing run and drop the load - then get dahell outta dodge !--
We got wild sheet happen down here that ya'll don't get to see !- Yesterday I think it was they pulled over a van and there was a bailout !-- Other place think bail out and think-- The government bailing out banks and stuff !-- Way a bail out happens round here like yesterday?-- They pulled that van over an 11 illegals bailed out in 11 different directions -- All they caught was the van !-- Them boys and girls probably still running !-- Probably the biggest grave yard in the nation be right out there in the mosquite tween here and the border !

What a wild party for the Super Bowl winners today at the white house !-- This dude circling the drain !-- I think Texas gonna go with mmj soon as they meet after the first of the year !-- I always thought prohibition wouldn 't end in Texas until it ended nationally !-- Beginning to think maybe it will change ?-- I can work with mmj !-- I know how to make the medicines too !-- I hate to talk bad about Texas but when it comes to mmj about all people knows is that it can be used for medicine ! -- I know how to make medicine out of it and how to use it !
Bed time !-- I catch ya'll later !

Keef
Yes my still is a 23qt. Pressure cooker fitted with a copper line, glass thump keg and a 15' copper worm... Sits on the stove top. Run real slow it will yield up 180 proof. Still working on taste but dripping thru charcoal after tossing the heads helps a Lot.
Sure makes rso a lot cheaper to make. Here ever clear runs 22 bucks a fifth in the store and I live on ssi so cutting expenses is paramount.

I've used isopropyl alc. (91%) for rso without any problems. Like the moonshine tho, there is still water left after the alc. evaporates so a long slow low heat with stirring gets rid of that too. A small vac chamber would come in handy but not totally necessary.

Last edited:
Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- Feel like I been shot at and missed -- Sheet at and hit !--
I Been thinking about a still some Gloman !-- Not right away !-- Fact is a good pot farmer gonna need alcohol for RSO !-- $100 per gallon for Everclear is not feasible !-- Unless U can recover and reuse it like Rose's Magic butter machine -- Not a problem for me to make plenty !-- Find me a place to hide it and I set up a submarine still and run sugar liqour !-- Water - sugar -yeast --ferment and cook it off !-- When it comes to making RSO regularly it can be the alcohol that drives manufacturing cost thru the roof !-- So if I'm get into medical marijuana I'm need a still !

Good morning OFC. Gloman, I'll give the P & S oils a try. I think I have them on hand. RE beautiful place, I know you are enjoying yourself. 420 go out to you. (bong hit)

Morning Keef. There is so much stuff I want to buy. And, so much to do, and learn to get a grow room up and going. And, I'm not even close to what, I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back