Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef those Clones,,is that a DWC they are in? And do you move them to 5gal buckets when they root? I havent seen your flower room,,just your clones.
As for members online. I never log off,,does that cause problems?

I do the same thing about signing in Weedman -- Cuz that is aeroponics -and yes they clones - I'm a root sprayer !-- I don't do this "transplanting " and stuff !-- They go in an aero basket they stay in same basket till harvest-- I can move the whole plant around -- When U pull a plant out of one box and put it in another ain't really up potting or transplanting !
Look inside my boxes ?-- That is a 396 gallon per hour submersible pump -- It make it rain in that box -- 15 on -15 off !- Got a couple air stones in there too !--
20180606_142852.jpg

The boxes work just fine but for a production grow I got something else in mind !-- The boxes are easy to build -- I'm down with simple and easy -- Everything is on timers-- except every couple weeks when I top the boxes off and pH -- Mostly it runs itself !-- Just not a lot to do but wait for harvest !-- I don't have any exposed water so no need for a dehumidifier-- Humidity is usually 47-50 % - I hang and dry the plant right over where they grew too after trim -- I got a tiny window unit in that spare room and a couple fans and I can run up to 8 of my LEDS in that room without getting over 80 degrees !-- Need a bigger AC so I could make some pretty colors

Umbra it might just be a stone blocking the duct !-- Then the whole thing gets inflamed-- If it is a stone they may be able to get rid of it with lithotripcy-- Focuses sound and turns the stone to sand and it'll pass and you'll get better !-- Better stay off some fats till it's fixed !--They just make it worse !
Cholecystectomy wouldn't take long and U would recover fast !-- Pretty straight forward procedure not much risk either !- U be fine before U know it but U gotta think about changing your diet !--
I know a lot about lithotripsy and lap/chole was a standard procedure with a CO2 laser. Fats and alcohol make it much worse.

Umbra -- I always thought surgical lasers were a bit much most times -- I mean a laser absolutely got a place in surgery but a Bovie cautery pen work just fine most places !-- It has a cut and cauterize setting !-- Cut thru skin like a hot knife thru butter !-- Then flip to cautery and stop any bleeding !

Evening OFC. Keef, I don't know if this means anything, but I forgot to sign out way earlier. Just dropped back by. Had a busy day today and it seem that I didn't get much done. Just farming, racking yard, and attending to this and that.

Umbra -- I always thought surgical lasers were a bit much most times -- I mean a laser absolutely got a place in surgery but a Bovie cautery pen work just fine most places !-- It has a cut and cauterize setting !-- Cut thru skin like a hot knife thru butter !-- Then flip to cautery and stop any bleeding !
When they first started doing the contact tip Nd:YAG for BPH it was clear that Bovie was a heck of a lot cheaper to buy and use.

Somebody do Ole Keef a favor ?-- I noticed that we have a member called "Unit3618268300" -- He close to me and I need to know if he's a threat ! -- I don't need a name !--

keef, i don't even know how to see who is online w/this software. Tell me please.

I'll let U know soon as I find out Rose !-- There's a list on the bottom of the home page list of who is currently online !--
I hate to be nosey but I don't like jail -- I should know more by bedtime !-- If there is a problem I will point it out for all to see!
If they no threat to me then no problem!
Appears to be a phone #
I'm closing in and got it down to within a few miles !-- I sure ain't calling that number!

I am forced to commit homicide. I realized I have way to many plants a growin' way to fast. If I were in a legal state I'd be fat but as it is I gots to be chopping some pretty nice looking clones. I need to get down to about 6 and I have over 30

Oh man nick, that is terrible. So sorry.
Umbra how are you tonight?
Keef, i will try and find it.
I have a headache and find the franks gift is helping. i will be doing that again. Good night all.

That's why I run small plants Nick !-- Mane ya'll I am loaded for bear !-- I got some monsters to he proud of !-- Up front we got SR91- x- (MZR -x BBSL) and Nightshade -x- BBSL running point and they mind benders-- They got plenty back up too !--That Nurse Larry -BBSL cross is brutal-- Gloman tasted some (GT-x- BOC ) -x- BBSL today and Ness growing some of them and some headed to Budlight soon !-- I think some of them gonna need proper names !-- Some like Big Pink (Snow Desiel-x- BBSL ) just stepped up and proclaimed they name !-- Shame on them if they give me any kind of wiggle room in the law ! - Just because I grow small plants now don't mean I can't grow big plants when it's time !-- Still got a mess of seed fathered by Umbra's B.B. King to sort out -- King Louie 13th- x- B.B. King ( The Blues King ? )-- Cheesy Jones -- One set of seed fathered by BBSL and one from B.B. ! -- Gonna have to smoke a lot of weed to figure this sheet out !

Last edited by a moderator:
So Umbra knows about lithotripsy ?-- So when I get real high -- like this !-- and go off about crazy sheet like cutting stone with sound -- 432 hertz and strange sheet ?-- I got that head injury -- I know stuff I got no right to know -- and some simple sheet is very hard for me !-- I know U take something like a core drill -put a little weight like maybe a brick on top to add a little weight then hit it with the right frequency it will cut right thru stone just like Umbra's lithotripsy machine turn gall stones to sand !-- U know I'm probably gonna wake up high tommorrow ?-- 1 more toke and I'm off to bed -- Maybe ?

Its not so much the size of the plants as it is the # of 'em. The law around here would take my grow and mke me out to be a cartel or something and I just trying to get by. I give my excess away to a few trusted friends. They really need to get on with national legalization so I can sleep at night.

Ugh!
Its not so much the size of the plants as it is the # of 'em. The law around here would take my grow and mke me out to be a cartel or something and I just trying to get by. I give my excess away to a few trusted friends. They really need to get on with national legalization so I can sleep at night.

I'm with you there st Nick!
I had a small scare yesterday with a service man here. He may have seen one of my girlz on the patio so Im all anxious. Probably cool but ya never know and this state would Love to have another head to count in prison. ( the life of an illegal pot pharmer)

Morning O.F.C.!-- Papa said -- U going to the same jail whether U get caught hauling 10 gallons of shine or 100 gallons !-- Just don't get caught !

:eek:One more pot of coffee left. Glad it is a town day. Time to enjoy the morning outside. Gooday fellow farmers.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back