Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
St Nick,,,You are a murderer. Bad bad man. Those poor girls,,,;)

:eek:Keef,,im not going there Sir.
I hear you make Wine.:)

Last edited:
Hey y’all, touch and go cuz not much net service round here...
Hope you all have a great day...Still in Yosemite...cheers...Had a nice float down the river...
23DB6725-7D27-446C-AD1B-E4B3F5EAE803.jpeg

So maybe I got an attitude since Hopper and his biker boys showed up to shut me up and put the fear in me !-- I know where he lives and he knows where I live !-- I don't get scared I get mad !

:D
Keef ya almost got me stir'd up on the politics. Lmao!
Nope, I ain't gonna bite!
At least not here. Hehe:cool:

Did that happen Keef with WH?
I removed your politics rant. We have great members and we want to keep them.
No keef, no one kicked in the door.
Our house was built in 1975 and the door knob is going to break any minute and you can't get a replacement because of the inset? is that what I mean?. So we get a new door. Im thinking navy blue to go with the red, we will look like a giant flag. white trim.

Umbra how are you feeling today?
RE, that is just beautiful. good for you guys!
St Nick, I bet that was hard to do, but it was for the best.

what are you peeps smoking? I am doing a bit of green crack/chocolope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rose,
I'm checkin in with a lil taste of the GT X BOC X BBSL.
Either I suddenly went lightweight or this is some Bad As* Weed! lol I haven't been this high in a while. :)

Somebody do Ole Keef a favor ?-- I noticed that we have a member called "Unit3618268300" -- He close to me and I need to know if he's a threat ! -- I don't need a name !--
Why am I of so much Interest to you. Just a Midwest Farmer.

Gloman, i smoked some of umbra's stuff once, i hurt myself. I understand.
What is Box of Chocolates anyway? Should i be popping that stuff, that came with seeds my memory forgot.

2redeyes,,,thats a pretty picture. How long did it take you to float it? Really nice. Wish i could have been there.

Gloman, i smoked some of umbra's stuff once, i hurt myself. I understand.
What is Box of Chocolates anyway? Should i be popping that stuff, that came with seeds my memory forgot.

Rose, BOC is one of Umbras concoctions. It preents itself as a heavy Indica or just as likely, a heavy Sativa. I popped 10 seeds and got 5 of each. The Indicas are fairly compact but the Sativas are some stretchy girls. Haven't gotten to actually try either of them.

So back from work. Very long day. Feeling eh. Stomach still feels like I got punched, lol. Got punch in the stomach a lot when I fought, you get used to it. Keef, good luck with WH. He would not like doing that to me, because I don't back down. If I die in a gun fight to the death, I'll be happy if I take him and some of his friends along with me. Ask 1 of my sisters how I am. I am not afraid to die, and it scares them and my kids. Last person to mess with me, well ya'll know what happened, lol. .357 accidentally discharged thru his knee.

Good morning OFC!
Its Fry day. lol
Gotta mow the back hay field today so its time for a quick wake n bake then off to work.
Have a great day y'all.

Top of the morning OFC, busy day for me today going to transplant seedlings and set up new light system. I'll take pictures later. TJ found this staving dog yesterday, his pads are ripped on his feet. TJ is taking him to the vet. today. It is a small pit bull, brown. Good nature. Always wagging his tail. People are cruel. We will fix him up and see if we can fine him a good home. We call him Red.

Good Morning OFC. Yep fryday for sure. I have so much to do at home and at work. Chemical spill remediation is done. On to the next issue, lol. Picked up a couple more strains. Sundae driver and sunset sherbet.

Good morning all, Looks like i got ripped off at the canadian hemp depot. I will contact them and see if they want to make it right. hmmm

Umbra, i love the sunset sherbert, it is good smoke.

Ness, i am glad you are helping that poor dog. You guys are good folks.
Gloman, don't work too hard.
I need to do something today even if it is wrong. It's friday, that means we smoke right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back