Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What shall I do tody? Its come and go raining today but the humidity is low and the temp. is great! I guess watching the geese in the river may hve to do it today for me. Have a good day peeps.

giphy.gif

Morning everyone and happy Friday hope everyone’s off to an excellent start

Good morning all, Looks like i got ripped off at the canadian hemp depot. I will contact them and see if they want to make it right. hmmm

Umbra, i love the sunset sherbert, it is good smoke.

Ness, i am glad you are helping that poor dog. You guys are good folks.
Gloman, don't work too hard.
I need to do something today even if it is wrong. It's friday, that means we smoke right?
Really sucks to hear you got ripped off Rose what is it you’re looking for maybe I can try and help find it

So since I did my move I don’t really know anyone here and don’t really want to know anyone here I have all the friends I need but started to find myself getting a little stir crazy so I decided to buy myself a project bought myself a Fiero/Ferrari kit car to put together I’ll post some pics later for you guys once it shows up should be here anytime

That is cool Budlight. Please share it with us. I am running in circles and not getting anything done. Had a lot of phone calls this morning.
I ordered Lambs bread or some folks call it lambs breath. I am going to write them and hope for the best. I have never been ripped off, but i have started 9 now and nothing. I have been on attitudes list to tell me when it comes back for over a year. Oh well. It is a very special strain. It makes you have more positive thoughts or to look at yourself or something special. It helps me.

So since I did my move I don’t really know anyone here and don’t really want to know anyone here I have all the friends I need but started to find myself getting a little stir crazy so I decided to buy myself a project bought myself a Fiero/Ferrari kit car to put together I’ll post some pics later for you guys once it shows up should be here anytime

I'm a custom bike builder myself but I built a GT40 kit back in the 80's for a friend of mine. Its time consuming and much more expensive then you think but very rewarding when you are done. The fiero is a great platform to build from

Home early today. Its party time. Whoops,,i forget you guys are OLD FARTS. You guys probably gonna play Go Fish;)

very late day. Another 14 hour day. We had to neutralize some dangerous chemical so it could be shipped as hazardous waste. you know how it goes, full chem suit, respirator, and very hot weather. Lost more than a few pounds.

Good morning OFC!
Wow umbra! It takes a special mindset to work around all those hazardous chems all the time. I hope you're very carefull to take all precautions. I exposed myself to too many chems in the old days and I still have health problems from it.

Rose, that sux you're having problems with the seeds.
I hope it works out for you.

Well, daylight just broke thru so I'm off to mow again.
Y'all have a nice day!

Good morning all,
it is cloudy and cool and wonderful out this early saturday morn. I am making 5 pounds of beef jerky, my teen nephews are coming and they eat a lot I hear.
Gloman, I hope it isn't hot while you are mowing.
Umbra, you didn't need that. I bet you are so skinny. I am glad you take all the precautions. I hope you get hazardous pay.

Good morning all, Looks like i got ripped off at the canadian hemp depot. I will contact them and see if they want to make it right. hmmm

Umbra, i love the sunset sherbert, it is good smoke.

Ness, i am glad you are helping that poor dog. You guys are good folks.
Gloman, don't work too hard.
I need to do something today even if it is wrong. It's friday, that means we smoke right?

Good morning Rose, thank you, we just can't leave that poor dog to fen for itself. He is a nice dog but skittish. Rose tj recued a white pit from the damp. Got it home and I told tj, it was deaf. Poor thing. Named her Freaky. Because, she would wake from a dead sleep and run and hide under the bed. Poor thing. People must of beat her. She is a very nice mellow dog. We use a little sign with our hands to communicate. She is all white. LWYL:)

Last edited by a moderator:
G-morning
Just a lil morning cold start to go with everyone's hits, rips and tokes

this is F.U.C.C. (FU Cancer Corvette)

Good morning everyone. Wake n bake today for sure, lol. Mixing some choco fantasy and some mimosa

Good morning Old Farts! Its a perfect mountain day and I plan on getting out to enjoy. Hope youse guys have a great day too

D.D. and I have separated-- I'll be back around when I find a place to set back up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back