Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a winner. Rose is doing the Lemon tree outside and inside this summer.

Good morning guys!

Aggie: I have not grown or smoked either. I would go with the one you liked the best.

That is some pretty funny branding on that package. ha ha

I hope everyone has a fun day :)

giphy.gif

I wish I could make them grow this fast. lol

Aggie, my daughters favorite smoke is tangie, i think that cross sounds wonderful.
I am legal for another year.
Umbra, I am so glad no one was harmed with the spill. You were so close in portland to us. well 4-5 hours. I guess not that close.

Aggie, my daughters favorite smoke is tangie, i think that cross sounds wonderful.
I am legal for another year.
Umbra, I am so glad no one was harmed with the spill. You were so close in portland to us. well 4-5 hours. I guess not that close.
I would not have been able to stop by with my schedule. Plants were all under watered and wilting. Some clones got dried out. Triage time. Save the ones I can and chuck the rest.

Well our dog Bucky is back home and seems to have recovered...this kidney issue(we’ll keep an eye on those indications) doesn’t seem to be the reason for the episode and I don’t know that we will figure that out...he had to have eaten something that disagreed with him...It was very sudden and took several days to recover but he’s back to his old job of home security now...

Hey Umbra, I have a boc girl that is 43 days into flower and 7 1/2 ft tall! The day I put her into 12/12 she was only about 16" inches. All the rest are pretty well behaved but this girl is a wild woman! I have her in a 2 gallon pot never expecting her to go off like that. I'll throw up a pic in a bit when the lights come on.

Smells rather like a Tomcat got to her. I dunno if you can tell or not but just last week I cut about a ft. offa the tallest shoots. Didn't even slow her down.

Holy Cow Nick!!! in a two gallon pot, very good to know. That girl needs caged when i grow her.

Rose, I got 3 varieties from 10 seeds. One is a very compact indica and the other two were sativa. Of the sativa varieties, one is a healthy hybrid which stays relatively short and the other type is this long lanky girl. The shorter sativa is in the other 2 gallon pot beside her. I only had two of the stretchy ones, a male and a female. Because of room I didn't save the male. Hope that doesn't turn out to have been a mistake

Good Morning peeps! 2RE, we have a form of party in the park here where I live too but it involves banjos and fiddles. Betcha had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back