Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use half as much fertilizer as U normally would Ness --
I may be back later -- I'll be standing with Beto against the Nazis in Tornillo !-- Do what U want but I can't stand by and do nothing !

Good afternoon you awesome people!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. Happy Father's day to all of you Dads!

happy-fathers-day-staff-heart-t.gif

Hello everybody, looking like a beautiful day here but hot, I'm not a fan of hot. Ness, looks like you are off to a good start.

What's up ever body?
I had a few bong hits of the V x BBSL and decided it was time to start another batch of blueberry wine. Going by the book this time with hydrometer and proper yeast and enzyme.

I took a couple buds from those V x BBSL and hung them 3 days ago. Checked on them today and they are so resiny they haven't even really started wilt yet.
I love it!!!!

McAllen was right here and Tornillo was way out there !
Burning 1-- Texas bout to boil over that's what's happening in Texas !-- In my bio -- It says I'm in the southern war zone -- That bout covers it !--
Ya'll talking about growing big as* plants ?-- They are beautiful but I got this formula I been working on !
It goes kinda like this :
How much can I harvest per square yard ?--How often ?-- Per year !
1 square yard with a goal of 400 grams --per 60 day bloom cycle --6 cycles per year!-- It's just a goal but I like the numbers !
20180617_170914.jpg

Gloman I'm get me some more yeast one day !-- Blueberry and Cherry wine !
Wednesday the 2nd leg of the 4 part rotation comes to bloom -- Be another month before the rotation starts to roll again !
20180617_171035.jpg

BOC and Umbra's Box Of ?- breeding technique !
He forcing as many pheno types as he can out them this way !-- 4 boys and 4 girls from different varieties-- Put them in a tent and let them get to it !-- If each of those girls would throw 2-3 phenotypes from a single male and each of them girls carrying seed from 4 different dad's!-- Lots of phenos !-- What U got to do is try many different girls to locate the one that pleases U most --Then clone her !-- I would have loved to go through a dozen girls to find me keeper !
I'm looking for my Hershey Bar plant !-- Had one with a chocolate coffee thing happening- I see them and plan to treat them on Wednesday - That smell Develops in the jar !
20180617_173740.jpg

The girls blend fairly well with the potatoes and the peppers...A couple of high CBD autofems from Dinafem...
The taller is Amnesia CBD and the shorter is the new Dinamed CBD Auto...That one is supposed to be about 25:1 cbd:thc...I’m a little disappointed in its size compared to the taller girl but I knew it would be compact...We were gone for the first week and a half after these girls were transplanted so that probably had a significant impact on the size...I just splashed a couple more seeds today...I also have a quartet of MP CBDCrew x Valentine that I’m looking to emerge anyday now...my garden space is fairly narrow and I’m lucky this time of year to get 12 hours of direct sunlight each day...we do the best we can...
76ACE22C-4C58-449B-8AA7-431EA40ABA94.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning OFC!-- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !-- Wake and Bake !-- Do your duty !-- We got storms moving in off the Gulf this morning -- We in a severe drought and need the rain but they say it would take over 6 inches to get us up to the average yearly rainfall -- I gotta make a supply run today ! -- Need to pick up some EM 1 at the Hydro Store too !-- That place scares me but what U gonna do ?

Goooood mornin OFC!
Gonna be another hot humid day. 90's don't sound bad till ya throw 80-90% humidity in the mix. UGH!
A little more pruning in the greenhouse and of course more weed pulling.
I think I better start with some bongs and a cup o Joe first.
I Like this GT X BOC X BBSL.
No chocolate or coffee taste but it is sweet, I just can't really identify what it is.
Well you all have a great day!

Gloman -- That was her mother's trick !-- U trying to figure out that terp profile so U go in for another hit !-- Then the BBSL part comes at U like a freight train !-- I think that GT-X-BOC - BBSL gonna be exceptional after a few months in a jar !- but - U never gonna figure out that taste !-- Close as U get is -Sweet and pleasant

One of my Indicas !-- Mom was a potent Peruvian indica in SR-91 -- Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons -- Meanwhile back in the bat cave I bred my middle east hash plant --Mazar-i-Shariff to a BBSL male -- I then bred a boy from that breeding to SR-91 !-- She a mind mower now !
See those beautiful roots ?-- Maybe one day I'll take bigger cutting !
20180618_071952.jpg

Good morning OFC. Time to start a new day. Coffee and bong are ready to go. Keef your wine and crops are looking good. And, thank you for the tip on feeding the old girls. It seem, I can get mj to grow O:K up until flowering and then I run into trouble. I'm getting closer to a finer crop.

Keef those roots are looking great. I got my babies in two different solo cups. One see threw, so I can see the roots. Then, I place that cup into a red solo cup so the light does not get to the roots. Look forward to see how the roots grow.

Ness I said cut the feeding in half because some people use too much fertilizer !-- That clone is a full sister to the one U got !-- When U they begin to bloom U need a different nute formula than Veg-- They need more of some things and less of others -- My mind is misfiring this morning !--

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood,,,, G'morning everyone. My garden is blowing up. I am gonna have to net the whole thing I guess, its all falling over. The problems of 1st world criminals. Keef, if Texas goes legal you ain't a gonna know how to act. Ness, get yourself some kelp extract and add it to your feeding routine after the 3rd set of leaves. I promise you, it will pay for itself in weight alone.

Good morning, Nick. Thank you, I shall order some today. Yes, the morning are beautiful here to in GA. But, sooner or later the hum. air get to ya, than it inside to the cool air. Gardening done for the morning, dog are feed and groomed. Time for a dobbie. (bong hit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back