Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I be as safe as I can !-- They talking maybe 13 ft storm surge now !-- Depending on landfall timing but if it push in a high tide that be worse !-- I'm taking next week's harvest and leave the rest just in case ? -- It keep moving more to the north and that be good for me !-- It's just so big !-- Got me a truck to pick up at 10 pm !-- Taking my dam scooter with me !

Weedhopper!!!!! So nice to see you.

Keef! You be safe. DD too. Seems her job should let her come get you. I am having anxiety now... Let us know honey.

Umbra, Valentine clones????? Do i need to drive down there? it should only take 12 hours or 16. What strains do they have that you are excited about?

Mint OG
SFV OG
True OG
Sour Tangerines
Cherry pie.
$20 donation for valentine in 1 gal pots in sunshine #4

Yep I be as safe as I can !-- They talking maybe 13 ft storm surge now !-- Depending on landfall timing but if it push in a high tide that be worse !-- I'm taking next week's harvest and leave the rest just in case ? -- It keep moving more to the north and that be good for me !-- It's just so big !-- Got me a truck to pick up at 10 pm !-- Taking my dam scooter with me !

You know the drill

Mint OG
SFV OG
True OG
Sour Tangerines
Cherry pie.
$20 donation for valentine in 1 gal pots in sunshine #4

WOW! Are you going to get a valentine for you?

Is the Sour Tangerines different from sour tangie?

Cherry pie sounds cute and american and good. lol

I have heard great things about the San Fernando Valley og but have never smoked it.
Very nice selection Umbra.

Ain't leaving empty handed !--
Yep Umbra I know the drill !-- This place finished !-- I got till noon to get da hell outta dodge !-- We be out by early morning !-- Some people staying !-- The must not have a clue about what fixing to happen !-- Gonna be a lot of people down here gonna die !--

View attachment 20170824_210726.jpg

I have grown accustomed to your quirky self Keef, get the heck outta there.

At the U-Haul to pick up a van !-- Been a half hour but I might still get it !-- I got until noon to get out we'll be out before then --I just need this van !-- We have a problem I'll let ya'll know !-- I ain't dying easy !

Problem with online U-Haul reservation !-- D.D. working her magic !-- I don't get the van I gotta just get us out !-- One way or another we be outta here in the morning !--

I'm home with a U-Haul van and I still got 12 hours to get da hell outta dodge !-- Now I can haul my scooter and my lights out !-- We good !-- Weather is hi
holding and we 5-x-5 in the tube !
Quick pipe then get it !

Scoot is in da van !-- Evil Kneival got nothing on Keef !-- How I explain the skid marks in the back of da van ?-- Didn't break nothing !-- We packed and out in a couple hours ! --It's down hill now !-- Lot of D.D. stuff already at the apartment! --- Get my dam lights and seed! -- I build me a bigger better grow !-- Onward thru the fog !

We in Austin at 7 am !-- All is well !-- The old place probably be gone soon !-- I was a driving fool !-- Another 2 hours and we wouldn't have been able to get out !-- Wind was getting real bad !-- Don't be like Keef !-- Folks --That was a close one !

Morning Nick !-- I'm still up but we burning one and trying to relax !-- Big outer band already hammering the island !-- I got good insurance and I come out with 12 of my Mars 300 lights and my seed !-- brought out my nutes too !-- Things hurt but maybe I can lay up a day or so ?

Dam, Keef, forget about lights and scooters and take your family and get the f out of there. I have very close friends in Houston so I hope they are safe.

That was wild !-- Anyone don't already know I was living on North Padre Island out of Corpus Christi !-- 12 ft plus storm surge gonna wipe that place clean !-- We gonna get some rain up here but nothing we can't handle !-- I got enough seed to start a run but I got seed drying for stuff that I'm gonna be proud of !-- Already thinking about a grow !

I got my scooter !-My nutes ( by the gallon)- My friggin lights and my kayaks !-- My guns and everything else we could stuff in the van and car !-- Along with 4 dogs and a canary who bit the piss outta me when I caught him out his cage !-- Wind was blowing me sideways in that van on the way outta town !-- Anyone who ain't already out --ain't getting out !--

Hack--- Houston gonna get hammer with maybe 2 feet of rain --Then the storm gonna slide over that way !-
Not gonna be a safe place long! -- I grew up north of Houston I know the area !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back