Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like brownies !-- So maybe I should should just stick to my caps ?-- I can see it now I'm polishing off my 4th brownie and someone tells me a quarter of one is a dose !-- Nothing to do but strap in !-- Hold Up!-- Might as well have another brownie real quick ?
Play Rocket Man !

one of my buddy’s girlfriend ate what would be 2 whole brownies and was catatonic for 2 days and she is an opioid fan...

That's the worst that happens if I take too much it knocks me out !-- I don't mind !-- I kinda like waking up high !-- I do that sometimes U know ?-- Wake up having deep thoughts !-- Like if U wake up high can U truely call it a Wake and Bake ?

Wake and Bake it is Keef. Wishing everyone have a pleasant long week in. Time to venture into the back yard. cheers

good day OFC...real sorry about your dog 2RE,,i understand what your going thru,,,ive owned dogs my whole life ,,,and have had to put several down ,,,its one of the hardest things ive ever had too do,,,non dog owners will never understand ,,,when his time comes be with him,,,cold and alone in a vets office is no way for a friend to go down,,,,i only say that because years back me and my partner had too have one of our dogs put down ,,,,I had to go out of town for a week and thought he had more time ,,,,my partner called me and told me the dog took a turn for the worst and needed to be put down ,,,he said he would take him to the vet and have it done,,,,,hours later I asked him where he buried the dog ,,,,he said he left his body at the vet to be disposed of,,,,he brought the dog to the vet paid 150$ and left,,,i asked him if he was there when the deed was done ,,he said no ,,,he just paid the fee and left,,,when I got back from my trip I told him to pack his stuff and get out ,,i did not want to be with a person who could do that ,,,,,

I'm with ya on that one ziggy.

2RE,
I'm SO sorry about your dog.
I saw your post but have been having a tuff time even responding.
I lost my last boy dog to kidney failure and it nearly killed me too. I had to do the IV hydration too. I know this sounds bad but I'm closer to my pets than I am to my children. I guess cuz they need me more.
Sorry bro.

Morning O.F.C. -- Another grey day with showers here !-- I'm doing laundry !-- Not right now but I got plans !--
U know about that THC and CBD testing they do in the free states ?-- They have any home testing kits ?-- Only test I got is testing on myself !-- I'd like to know the THC/CBD range on some these things we grow !-- I think most would test pretty high ! -- Got some caps made from bud in my belly !
Then I got this pipe -- Might as well do this day !

If U were from another world or something and didn't know our holidays and customs U would think we all crazy !-- They looking down and last month everyone was practicing lobotomy on a pumpkin -- This month we stuffing bread up a dead Turkeysass !-- I don't feel near as crazy when I think about it like that !
We teach our kids "Stranger Danger" and stuff then once a year we send them out to get candy from strangers - in the dark !
What dahell is wrong with us ?

zigggy that is freaking awful. And, so sad. Sorry, you had go through that. Do you have any pets now? Keef along time back people were putting razor blades in apple. And, yes some kids had to go to hospital. Sick people out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

So sorry about your fur baby 2Re. What an awesome looking dog.

The prices may come down Fogey. The demand cant keep up with the supply in Mass. right now. Give it time. The dispensary I drop by in Modesto sells 8ths for 18$. They used to have ounces for 80$ before California changed the packaging laws. In the Bay area I hear top shelf goes for 32o$ an ounce. Ridiculous!!! I get pre-rolls in Modesto if I am in the area on two for one day. Two cones, 1 gram of flower in each for 10 bucks. I can try a new strain this way before I grow it. I do like to linger in the clone area at times. he he

My Grandmothers brother served as a Marine during WWII. He used to take me fishing as a kid. I noticed a joint fall out of his cigarette pack once as a kid. He said he found it and was going to turn it in to the Police. Years later in my early 20s my cousin and I were talking to him about stuff and somehow we got on the subject of marijuana. He said he first smoked it as a Marine in WWII while stationed in Panama. He said they called it "butter" back then. My Cousin pulled out a joint and we smoked it with him. I smoked with him a few more times before he passed away in the early 80s I think. No one ever told my Grandmother that he had been smoking weed since WWII. He was one cool guy.

Keef: Your neighborhood bad boy looks like a handful. :)

Rose: That is so cool you have that journal. What a wonderful piece of history and a time capsule of his life.

It is so nice to hear from you Smokingrandpa.

Mrcane the Pacific Northwest is a great place to be. I am glad you made the move.

Have an awesome day you awesome people!

I'll have the Chicken Fried Steak and Mashed potatoes -- Smother both with that cream gravy like ya'll got -- What's the choice of veggies ?-- I'll have a chocolate something for desert -- What U got ?

Afternoon friends, O Ya nothing like a good chicken fried steak...Hold on all you East Coasters I here its getting cold outside.
As far as weed prices go, We paying anywhere 50 oz. To?? I picked up a really nice sativa for 100. Oz couple weeks ago.
Burnin cool story. Thanks for sharing.
Keef... Yo bud what are you up to for Turkey day?
Well gotta go make the stuffing for the bird. :)

Had to settle for left over gumbo !-- I'm O.K. with that !-- What am I doing on turkey day Cane ?-- Nothing special !--In the medical field U always end up working some holidays . There was 2 of us so someone always seemed to be working !-So I never pay much attention to holidays anymore !-- Mostly they just a pain in daass !-- I'll be up there after Thanksgiving for the sales picking out some meat to smoke !--Probably look for a big pack of turkey legs maybe some spare ribs or a brisket ?- I got some peeps coming down in a week or 2 to help with the house so I'll feed them well !--

If it would dry up I need to do some yard work tommorrow but I think it's gonna keep this grey sprinkly stuff !-- Momma taught Keef to cook so don't worrying bout me !-- That chicken fried steak and gravy I mentioned ?-- Hard to beat mine !--
I'm becoming more convinced Texas gonna go open up mmj after the 1st of the year -- I wanna run the grow end of a pharmacy -- Getting noticed without getting caught is a tricky thing !-- Too late for me !-- I ain't caught but I sure been shaking that Bush !--

Edit :-- No matter what I do tommorrow I bet I have a better day than that dude in the white house ?-- He got problems but the real trouble ain't even started yet !-- Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside !

Last edited by a moderator:
Some may remember this pic !-- I just posted it on another thread too-- !-- It's just a natural anomaly on GG#4 -- Anyway it got me thinking about chemicals that might cause such a thing ?-- The right mutant would be something else -- Might have to go thru many to find it ?-- This would not be it !--mutagenic chemicals ?
20160525_202246.jpg

A dreamcycle?-- A fudgecycle ?-- An Ice Cream sandwich ?-- Or maybe an ice cream cone ? --Or a Hot Fudge Malt ? --I like a good malt !--
These are important hard decisions ?-- Any input !--
Umbra what weed pairs well with ice cream ?-- I would think a pre order of a munchie weed ?-- I know U know about this pairing **** !-- I better think more about that pre-order of munchie weed ?-- Smoke dat **** and U just gonna want one of everything ?-- That might not be so good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back