Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may just have to light the pilot light if this keeps up. 53 this morning, thanks to Harvey I guess. Raoned off an on yesterday and sposed to rain all day today.

G'morning Stoners. Thank goodness for good weed.

Morning Umbra,

The leaves are already starting to turn. I'm guessing we are gonna hve a heck of a winter.

I figured he had to be worth it Umbra !-- He may be dead but he ain't dead -dead ! --

Nick we finally getting a break at night it's dropping into the mid 70s but brutal heat and humidity during the day still !

Here's a couple of shots of the purple kush autos (blue buckets) auto pounder and a couple little clones in back. Seem to be stretching a lot but I know nothing of these. The light is a 600 watt hps.

Home from the trip, supposed to hit 107 today but cooling into the high 80's by next weekend. Congrats on the new job umbra, is it weed related? Guess I missed it. Keef, wishing you and all your neighbors a speedy recovery and hope the storms stay away. Happy harvest Rose! Nick, I wish I could send you soma this California heat in exchange for soma that 53 deg!

2RE, I would take it! Glad you had a safe trip. I'm trying to figure out wether I should go out or stay home and smoke another doobie

I vote smoke some more Nick !

RE glad the trip went well !-- One day at a time Cuz !-- Dog got loose in Austin --They found him and the Woman from the shelter we got him from beat D.D. there by half hour and claimed him and the crazy beech got him hid and won't give him back !-- This is war !-- D.D. got a large social media group of pet lovers bout to tear her place apart if she don't give the dog back ! -- D.D. got to go back to Austin for work tomorrow! -- We wearing a little thin !

Home from the trip, supposed to hit 107 today but cooling into the high 80's by next weekend. Congrats on the new job umbra, is it weed related? Guess I missed it. Keef, wishing you and all your neighbors a speedy recovery and hope the storms stay away. Happy harvest Rose! Nick, I wish I could send you soma this California heat in exchange for soma that 53 deg!

No not weed related, but I plan on growing even more dank

Found where my dog be !-- I will have him back !-- He's in safe hands -- The person holding him for the woman that took him just found out the 411 and gonna hold him for US to pick up !-- Little Bastid still in Austin !--

Found where my dog be !-- I will have him back !-- He's in safe hands -- The person holding him for the woman that took him just found out the 411 and gonna hold him for US to pick up !-- Little Bastid still in Austin !--

Sounds to me like they are just giving out dogs to anyone who asks

The lady had his chip # all his info because we got Jet from her !-- I don't blame the shelter but Cuz it is a mad house down here !-- People looking all over for missing relatives --Missing pets and everyone is still in shock !--

D.D. had her days mixed up and got to be at work tonight so she had to hustle back to Austin anyway !-- She gonna snag Jet and take him to the apartment -- She work 3 --7p-7a shift then coming home with my little buddy !

Yea, I understand man, I just can't believe some lowlife took yer pooch. People like that kinda like puppy mill people

Nick I can promise U she gonna wish she never saw that dog or me !-- I talk a good game but U gotta know sometimes it is to distract U from something else I'm doing ? -- D.D. da bomb !-- That crazy lady finished in the pet world !-- It is just really gonna suck to be her !-- It ain't going away either !-- I'm drive her into the ground like a tent stake !

She had to call the law and all but D.D. has our dog Jet back in her hands !

Awesome! Bet the little **** will think twice before he takes off again. Naaaaa, probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back