Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning OFC , Friday at last , made my first batch of bubble hash should be ready for weekend looks good , was a lot easier than I thought if I only new about this years ago ,

Sure thing. Long ways to travel for jams but yall could move up here to NS ;)
NS??? Be that Nova Scotia ?or however one might spell it ...if so any salmon fishing local?? We fish for Steelhead on the Fly on this side of the continent...it seems to be an addiction I have..

Where is that Keef ? Haven't seen him around lately . Hope that he be O.K.

NS??? Be that Nova Scotia ?or however one might spell it ...if so any salmon fishing local?? We fish for Steelhead on the Fly on this side of the continent...it seems to be an addiction I have..
Yep Nova Scotia, home of the Bluenose schooner but no salmon left to fish. We had some pretty good smallmouth fishing but some dope introduced chain pickeral. No they're pretty much taking over the waters.

Yep Nova Scotia, home of the Bluenose schooner but no salmon left to fish. We had some pretty good smallmouth fishing but some dope introduced chain pickeral. No they're pretty much taking over the waters.
I grew up in New England, love the sea retired chief engineer on ocean going tugs. Moved to the P.N.W. 20 years ago, couldn't drag me away...
Sad thing about the salmon back East, our steelhead populations are in a bad way and the local pod of killer wales are starving from lack of salmon. Things do not look good in the oceans:(

I grew up in New England, love the sea retired chief engineer on ocean going tugs. Moved to the P.N.W. 20 years ago, couldn't drag me away...
Sad thing about the salmon back East, our steelhead populations are in a bad way and the local pod of killer wales are starving from lack of salmon. Things do not look good in the oceans:(

True, its a very sad affair that all our fisheries are in. Too many negatives over the years i guess from over-fishing, pollution, climate change and the insistance of various governments to treat resources as money in the bank for businesses. I doubt we'll ever see the return of Atlantic Salmon here. Money rules.

citadel, Halifax
citadel, halifax.jpg

they call it dawg music

The old time dorey fisherman were pushed aside in favor of the big factory ships and fleets of draggers tearing up the sea bottom. Big business and government ineptitude. The usual recipie for disaster. The same thing has been happening to our forests.

Good morning y'all.
I got my humidifier set n running yesterday. RH was 31% before. After a full day and night the RH is holding at 57%.
I have to say I was a bit skeptical but in only 1 day my girlz have definitely perc'd up. Leaves that were hanging down are now reaching upwards.
Happy girlz makes a happy me.

Morning Friends. Life is good in the mountains thi morning. Woke up to a box of seeds in my mailbox from Sunleaf Seed co. There will be Colorado Cookies in my next grow. Got some freebies too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back