Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman-- Black Berry Snow Lotus been all up on that wide leafed thing -- No ! --It was Squish -x- Oregon Lemon but it was a fat leafed thing like that ! -- It has mystery terps !-- I couldn't identify them but one thing was clear --It was Stanky !
Rose I am trying to be good - (He not very good at it !)--

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter refused to have her son to be on April 1st, she waited until the 2nd. And, then she refused to have her 1st born until the day after Halloween.

Hello -- Is there anybody in there --- Just nod if U can hear me -----
U can't go wrong with some Pink Floyd
It's that tincture U know ?-- Mess with me I take some more !

Happy birthday Rose...Our anniversary is actually on feb29, so we do it on the last day of February...We get an actual 29 next year...
Keep on rockin keef...

It's what I do RE !-- Hey mane -- U think they could build me an ultra light airplane looked like a huge bird of prey ?-- I could have some good times with that ! -- Don't laugh -I used to shape steel to my will and an ultra light is just a metal frame with a fabric skin !-- With a prop turning Rotax snowmobile engine strapped to it !-- U got to understand how the controls work but diving out the sky in what looks like a gaint Thunderbird is buildable ? --I would need some sound effects ?--Wanna see my drawings ?-- Probably cost about 5 grand to build - U don't want to be registering something like that --Give some people a religious experience I would ?-- I can see it now --The return of the legend of the Thunderbird ?

That might sound crazy but back when they were testing the 1st planes with jet engines -- U don't want people who will talk so they had a test !-- A test pilot dressed in a gorilla suit smoking a cigar --wearing a top hat would buzz him up close when he was out on a flight -- Anyone reported seeing an airplane with no propeller driven by a cigar smoking gorilla -- in a top hat was so out of that program !
The secret was safe !- Who was gonna believe that crazy talk ?-- He got mental problems !

Got green in 4 of the 5 potted plants, the last was a freebie that was slow to crack so there is still hope...

It's what I do RE !-- Hey mane -- U think they could build me an ultra light airplane looked like a huge bird of prey ?-- I could have some good times with that ! -- Don't laugh -I used to shape steel to my will and an ultra light is just a metal frame with a fabric skin !-- With a prop turning Rotax snowmobile engine strapped to it !-- U got to understand how the controls work but diving out the sky in what looks like a gaint Thunderbird is buildable ? --I would need some sound effects ?--Wanna see my drawings ?-- Probably cost about 5 grand to build - U don't want to be registering something like that --Give some people a religious experience I would ?-- I can see it now --The return of the legend of the Thunderbird ?
I fly rc planes, big ones. Point is, I used to practice at this country runway that was used and maintained by n ultralight club. I helped a couple of members build an ultralight from the same kit as the one used in the movie fly away home. That would be just up your alley keef. I would love to fly but I'm nuts. Look up chip hyde on youtube and you can watch my kind of flying. I'm not chip but I have flown with him several times. I'm absolutely sure I'd kill myself in an ultralight and I can't afford an ultimate.

Nick --That's about the ultralight I had in mind ! -- I never have flown one but if I could crank it -I'd take it for a spin -Even today !-- If the wind wasn't bad !- Wind mess with U !
Take offs are optional -- Landings are mandatory ! -- One day that instructor got out that Hughes 300 Trainer helicopter and said if U gonna fly like that you're flying alone -- Call the tower and tell them U going solo !-- U ain't ever gonna feel more alive than that flight ! --Up to a hover and 3 times around with a touch and go each time !-- Mess up and U can die !-- Nobody can save U !-- It's all U !--I'm sure it wasn't pretty but I got my solo wings ! -
Flying something that would coast a little would be nice!--Helicopter don't coast !-- Emergency Auto rotation landing in a helicopter--- U gotta fall like a rock if U want to live !-- Something that would coast awhile would be up town !

I used to dream about flying, not any more though, I know it hurts bad enough hitting the ground from a frikkin motorcycle...prolly not good to hit the ground from the sky...

I bet most every pilot has had a bike and most still got one !
Leaning on the ride is part of flying --U don't think about it - It just happens --all U missing is up and down and leave the road behind ! --They still taught Nap of the earth flying back then -- Flying below tree top level !-- Flying 100 mph 3 feet off the ground with no wheels make U know U still alive ?

Morning OFC-Late happy BDay Rose- always a day behind here down under-
My wife has asked me to make her some caps for pain , Stiggy mentioned on an earlier post about adding Lecithin to help the body digest , does anybody have some more info on adding the Lecithin eg what type , when to add, how to add, how much to add , yada yada
Have a great day
cheers

Crockett-- What up Cuz !-- Who really knows what time it is anyway !-- Others may have a different take on it but I didn't see a difference between using oil or lechithin-- If U want to see if it helps make up a couple dose of this tincture I been using cause I ran out of empty caps !-- I usually decarb the weed -- New heat and time ?-- I been using 275 for 45 minutes --Turns the THCA into THC so it can he obsorbed in the gut !-- I put 4 tablespoons of ground up decarb in a plastic bowl with 6 tablespoons of olive oil I make a mud ---- any oil will do -- Microwave it for a minute or so stirring between 30 second increments --U just getting the oil hot --After a minute of so of heating take it out and let it cool --
Strain the oil off the weed -- squeeze as much oil out the weed as U can -- Try a 2 teaspoons of that oil and see if it works for her !-U can use more oil-- U just have to take more -- I usually just pack the decarb in empty gel caps and take a spoon of oil with it !-- But I'm out -- Got to find your own dose!

The urge to fly grows strong again-- I'm have to check the prices on an ultralight - Might cost me 3-4 pounds of weed ?-- I don't want to go fly someone else's plane - I want my own out at the stoner ranch !-

Crockett-- What up Cuz !-- Who really knows what time it is anyway !-- Others may have a different take on it but I didn't see a difference between using oil or lechithin-- If U want to see if it helps make up a couple dose of this tincture I been using cause I ran out of empty caps !-- I usually decarb the weed -- New heat and time ?-- I been using 275 for 45 minutes --Turns the THCA into THC so it can he obsorbed in the gut !-- I put 4 tablespoons of ground up decarb in a plastic bowl with 6 tablespoons of olive oil I make a mud ---- any oil will do -- Microwave it for a minute or so stirring between 30 second increments --U just getting the oil hot --After a minute of so of heating take it out and let it cool --
Strain the oil off the weed -- squeeze as much oil out the weed as U can -- Try a 2 teaspoons of that oil and see if it works for her !-U can use more oil-- U just have to take more -- I usually just pack the decarb in empty gel caps and take a spoon of oil with it !-- But I'm out -- Got to find your own dose!
cheers Keef will give it a try

Now when I was just a little boy -- standing to my daddy knee -- He said son don't let the man get ya --and do what he did to me -- cause he'll get ya !
Up at Cody's camp I spend my time --
Me and CCR been hanging out !
Here have a hit of this ?-- It's Rose's B-day !
Fortunate Son ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back