Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had an ice chest full of hot boiled crawfish I would be forced to put some swamp blues on the box !-- It's swamp law !-- Crawfish season coming soon and I been wanting some !-- I got a big crawfish pot ! --And I know how to use it !-- Jambalaya --crawfish pie -- File' Gumbo -- I know bout such things !-- Must be getting hungry !!-- I could go for one those Lobster rolls ?- Or a shrimp po-boy --? -- O.K. --I'll just have the seafood platter !

Atomic Dog -----
Why must I chase the cat ?-- Must be the dog in me !
How do U even get from that to Humble Pie -- 30 days in the hole ?-- I got kinda high ?

Me too Nick but that don't mean I don't like a nice piece of prime rib once in awhile too !-- This morning it was in the 60s this evening the 40s !-- I don't like it !

If I had an ice chest full of hot boiled crawfish I would be forced to put some swamp blues on the box !-- It's swamp law !-- Crawfish season coming soon and I been wanting some !-- I got a big crawfish pot ! --And I know how to use it !-- Jambalaya --crawfish pie -- File' Gumbo -- I know bout such things !-- Must be getting hungry !!-- I could go for one those Lobster rolls ?- Or a shrimp po-boy --? -- O.K. --I'll just have the seafood platter !
cioppino, poke, and bouillabaisse

My sympathy umbra. I'm not sleeping so good myself but I don't think my nerves and your tooth got much in common. I can't say it'll help you but when I break a tooth and it happens a lot, I rinse my mouth with warm salt water and follow that up with a good 100 proof rinse. I don't drink it but I sure rinse with it.

good morning OFC ,,,not sure what to do with my self ,,,ive been working since I was 16 ,,,not having a job is strange ,,,,get this the company I used to work for called me yesterday and asked if I was coming back to work,,,,according to them the guy who fired me did not have the authority to fire me ,,you can only be fired by a person from HR ,,he is just a line boss ,,,he has since been let go of his passion with the company ,,,I was advised to return to work today or I will be let go,,,you could have heard a pin drop when I told them not to contact me anymore ,,,all contact with me is to be done thru my lawyer ,,,let the game begin

Morning OFC
Get'm Zig !
U was looking for a job when U found this one !- Take a day or 2 to get your mind right -- I Musta missed the post of U getting fired-- Sorry !-- I been fired some and sometimes I deserved it ! ---Sometimes I didn't ! -- U got no choice but to play the cards U been dealt -- Roll with it !- The way U were going is blocked now so U gotta find another way !--

Umbra -U and Zig just keep keeping on ! -- What choice do U have ? -- This too shall pass !

I think I pulled my music muscle yesterday !-- I'm be easier on it today !-- Ten Years After -- I'm Going Home -- from Woodstock!-- U might better take a hit of this afore I crank it up ?
Cue up-- Canned Heat -- Going up the country

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all. I am off to get my hair cut and the dentist. yes it is still snowing. yes i got out of the house yesterday, that was nice. I have a story, but later. Have a good day you guys. all ya all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back