Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good mornin, ofc...well I think today we might take that train ride in the snow...at least they haven’t called to cancel it yet...if you don’t hear from me for a couple days it just means I’m stuck under an avalanche somewhere in them Sierras...smoke’m

My babies getting started, 1) Serious Happiness, a freebie seed...2) Nurse Larry x V, ofc bred, 3) Shark Shock CBD
Right now just getting very light nute water in coco chips...
168FBA57-B80C-4B86-99B1-BA3A47E513EB.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess that means I ain't invited to CPAC next year ?-- I got high and been making new friends ya'll !- Spreading the love and such !-- Dude better watch his blood pressure - Dat **** give U a stroke and kill U !-- Good Times !
- Rainy at the beach now -- It was in the 60s when I got up and we in the 40s now !-- My face don't like it much !

Atomic Dog --Nasty Dogs ?-- Do the Dog Catcher !-

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally noticed the constant rain we been having has turned to snow. Checked the weather and we are in for 7 to 10 inches. Nothing like Rose is suffering but when it melts it'll be floodin' floodin' floodin'! Of course it won't thaw for a while, so in the meantime I'll be entertained by the flock of Canadians that have squatted in my back yard. You know them birds crap like dogs?

I like your set up there RE !-- I could work that !-- May do something similar myself one day ? --Might be a possum but they got bigass rats over there too -- Growing inside a stripped out mobile home --Did I tell him right -- seal the walls ceiling and floor with plastic sheeting using a stapler keep the critters out and it'll help with insulation this summer too !
Hasn't rained here enough to even flood on the mainland but everything been wet for weeks it seems -- That wouldn't even be a problem for me but these pressure changes be beating me up !

Nick --I know the plastic won't stop them but it'll show U where they getting in !-- I was gonna tell him put rat poison on the outside and traps inside !-- He gonna grow weed ain't no body can solve the problem but him !-- He wanted to get started and build on the grow room as he goes !-
He's started in the old living room area and got 2 bedrooms he can grow in !-- I'm kinda interested in the process of turning it into a grow !-- It'll be a lot of work !

That looks cool 2re. I'd like to see another photo in about 5 days just for educational purposes. Does that ring feed the plant all the way to the end as you up-pot? I'm tryin' to get edumacated here!
Yes I got those at the local grow store. They work ok for small plants. I used them on my last grow in 1 gallon cloth pots...right now The pump is controlled by one of those sonoff switches so I control it from my phone if I have WiFi...after I transplant into the final container, I’ll set it up on a schedule to feed about 3 or 4 times per day... and leave it that way till it’s time to flush...the only thing I change along the way is the strength of the nutes...

Nick it was 30 feet under water -- He stripped the inside and treated for mold -- No inside walls --It's just a wide open shell with power and plumbing -- 2 bedroom mobile home would make a decent size grow ?-- Right now it just has 2 of my aero boxes sitting in the open with the lights hanging from the rafters !
RE -- I was looking at those rings myself -- My nute formula would work just fine -- I'd put my pump on a timer -- U got my interest !

Nice manifold too. How much of a pressure pump does that need? believe it or not I have an RDWC setup and a drip setup ( no rings involved ) but I still need a pump for the dripper setup. I never used any of it because I didn't wanna deal with timers and ph and all that. Still looking into it though

Put a relief valve between the pump and manifold --Run over pressure right back into the res -to aerate the nute water-- U use that valve to control pressure coming up to those rings or drip hoses ?-- Little or as much as U want ! Shouldn't take much of a pump-- Those 396 gph pumps I use are way over kill but they the smallest ones I could find with a filter -- Without a filter my sprayers will plug up from plant debris !-- If those rings or drip lines got tiny holes -- U gonna have a problem !

We’ze On the snow train...just waiting for the Union Pacific snow plow train to turn around and get in front of us and plow the way...Must be more snow up the hill the we have right here...
I wanted to get off for a minute while we were stopped to make some yellow snow...they said no...
71ACC423-72A8-4F24-A0AC-90B7B238A5C2.jpeg

Enjoy the ride RE !--Too cold for me ! If ya'll would get out there and sweep up all that Snow or whatever U do with snow ?--U wouldn't be having avalanches and stuff !--Rake the forest and make that Snow go away ya'll be fine !
I'm counting on U guys to find that high CBD stuff -- I want some high CBD but these indicas are already too much -- I'm starting to think I need to narrow it down even more -- Tasty Indicas with color and maybe a mystery Terp profile ?-- In a small commercial grow I run whatever is wanted but I got my stuff too !-- Here hit this ?

I went to Home Depot and bought the black tub you see under...I think it’s made to mix a small batch of concrete and that is were I found it in that department...it measures 2’x3’ and is just under a foot deep and it slopes so the center is the lowest place... drains back into my reservoir underneath...

Enjoy the ride RE !--Too cold for me ! If ya'll would get out there and sweep up all that Snow or whatever U do with snow ?--U wouldn't be having avalanches and stuff !--Rake the forest and make that Snow go away ya'll be fine !
Keef, the snow looks just fine outside the rolling window...I’m enjoying the view in my shirt sleeves and drinkin a nice cold ale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back