Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnin, is that th stuff from Home Depot? Hope it works...what you feeding?

Yes it is the Home Depot premium grow brand from the" grow your own" section in the garden center. I am not yet brave enough to try their nutes. I am using Fox Farm "Grow Big" right now and using SNS 209 and SNS 217 to prevent mites. I am looking for organic nutes to replace the Fox Farm. Does anyone have any suggestions?

General Organics
That is there Go box correct?
14143_2.jpg
I tried that yrs ago when they gave out free samples I had to pay 16 dollars shipping
Worked OK, Not like Hydro though

morning ofc,,,,,cant call it a wake and bake as ive been awake all night working but I'm here all alone (the boy is with g pa and g ma for the day) so I'm gonna sit here listen to youtube and get high ,,,don't have to work tonight so I'm good ,,,stay safe and be well

Did ya ever have one of those lick n splat moments when you just have to smack yourself in the forehead?
I'm going thru my nutes and re-read the instruction. DUHHHHH! I been giving my girlz 25% strength nutes. I was mixing for liters not gallons.
No WONDER I been getting a lot of yellowing. ararar

Did ya ever have one of those lick n splat moments when you just have to smack yourself in the forehead?
I'm going thru my nutes and re-read the instruction. DUHHHHH! I been giving my girlz 25% strength nutes. I was mixing for liters not gallons.
No WONDER I been getting a lot of yellowing. ararar
Yes we all have had that Ah Ha Moment
th

Good morning all, I think I might live, not sure about Bud, he is a couple of days behind me. Man, this flu is not good, at the beginning, it is like, oh i got this, 5 days later it gets worse.... dumb.
We managed to keep the plants alive. Lambs bread has some nice buds finally at 4 weeks from flip.

I missed you guys. And when i say guys i mean girls too.

Good morning guys.. and I mean gals as well. I watched Racheal Ray cooking shows years ago and she would always say "Hello Guys".. so I thought if she can say guys instead of guys and gals .. so can I. he he

It is a beautiful sunny day. No more rain. yay!!

So many sprouts competing to ne grown by you Ness. Decisions, decisions. :)

I planted a cherry tomato plant a few week ago. Yesterday I noticed 4 flowers on it. ?

I always feed my cannabis plants half to 3/4 strength nutes. Better to underfeed than overfeed. I am too cautious sometimes I think. It could be worse Gloman. :)

Glad to hear you are doing better Rose. I hope Bud gets better soon.

Ziggy: YouTube music and smoking is on my agenda this morning. I hope you have an awesome day off. Get some good rest.

tumblr_mwo8mhmj6X1sjtt3mo1_500.gif

Enjoy this wonderful day everyone!

Ness
You got it goin on!
How are you gonna decide who to cut? lol

Hello gloman, I'm going to let the plant decide. Get rid of all the males and take the best looking females. Only keeping 12. Well, I'm still waiting on the vapor pipe. There telling me there is a problem. I got that, I order in Jan. Looks like I got ripped off. Going to try and get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back