Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find that thread about making CBD pills -- I could get lost in a paper bag -- I was getting some of them to try that olive oil extract -- It's easier with a larger batch but weed is precious to some of us and no sense wasting it -- I don't care how strong U are when U squeeze the olive oil out the weed there will be oil left in it --
To recover the oil - Put the weed in a container --tall thin works best --
Cover with water and microwave until hot stir good or shake then strain the hot water and oil off the weed -- When it cools the water and oil will separate like this -- coconut oil in the freezer the oil will harden and can be filtered off !- or just lift the hard oil off the water !-- Using solvent pairs -- Water soluable will be in the water - Oil soluable goodies be in the oil --
20190401_145125.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have confused some with that post of solvent pairs --
Olive oil doesn't harden when cooled but coconut oil does this is olive oil
The water layer is on bottom and the oil layer is on top -- I don't have what is called a separatory funnel - ( a container with a valve on the bottom to drain off the water layer) - This is a syringe with the oil and some water -- Now all I have to do is push the water out to where it separates
20190401_161840.jpg

I'm need some testing equipment-- That's nice -- How much is in it who knows but I think I'm radioactive -- I'm glowing ?-- I been too high before !- I ain't scared !-- I can slide the THC and CBD content around and concentrate it or dilute it -- There's some other techniques need to be worked out !
Right now though like it or not ?-- I'm headed for the spirit world !
Do the crab walk !

Music ? -- The Firm "Radioactive"

Long day, lol. Not happy, lol. Regional sales manager knows it, my boss knows it. Well everybody any where around me knows it, lol. DE ballast failed on me. Hydro store said it was covered under warranty. When I dropped it off, guy was like I'll take care of it. You look really pissed off. It shows, everything I do or anywhere I go. Can you tell? I'm not happy at work.

So umbra, what is going to make you un un happy? Or maybe even happy? What needs to be fixed the most? Your job? Your balast thingy? Do you need to have a shot of something? Lets have a race and see who can smoke this joint first. go.
That is a tough question, rather a tough answer. What needs to be fixed … is me. I tend to under promise and over deliver, to a point that I am seen as a miracle worker. Perception is everything, good or bad. How others see me is not the same as how I see myself, lol.

I have 7 girls and even though they are 9 days into flower I repotted them today. Since I only get to check them twice a week I am at the mercy of my buddy and his wife. Since they can't seem to follow simple instructions I think big pots will minimize the potential for damage. That's the plan anyway. I'm outta weed so i'm in a mood too

Long day, lol. Not happy, lol. Regional sales manager knows it, my boss knows it. Well everybody any where around me knows it, lol. DE ballast failed on me. Hydro store said it was covered under warranty. When I dropped it off, guy was like I'll take care of it. You look really pissed off. It shows, everything I do or anywhere I go. Can you tell? I'm not happy at work.
Im hearing you Umbra Ive been pissed with my job for months and it gets you down , I was drinking to try make it right but that didn't work , getting angry with every one dosnt seem to work either , worse part about it is I am the Boss ,I always thought running my own company would be great , its not , and I cant quit , I have employees that have family's and mortgages ,I have to make sure they have work and a pay packet every week , when business is bad I don't take a wage , Ive been working 13 -15hrs a day 7 days a week trying to keep my company afloat at the moment , its not all beer and skittles even when your the boss , without hooch Id go crazy , But there are people out there that in a lot worse positions than me so as long as my ass points to the ground I have to be grateful ,
Sorry for the rant ,

Morning OFC !
I'm glad I don't have any of those sadass problems like ya'll --Make me all depressed and stuff --- Here hit this -- I be out like Nick soon too -- but this morning I'm not ! -- saw pics of those plants -- I think I might be starting over -- I've saved worse plants but it would be quickest just to start fresh and I got the seed !
Wake and Bake
Starting to warm up in Texas Crockett !-- Spring about to turn into full blown summer !

Morning OFC !
I'm glad I don't have any of those sadass problems like ya'll --Make me all depressed and stuff --- Here hit this -- I be out like Nick soon too -- but this morning I'm not ! -- saw pics of those plants -- I think I might be starting over -- I've saved worse plants but it would be quickest just to start fresh and I got the seed !
Wake and Bake
Starting to warm up in Texas Crockett !-- Spring about to turn into full blown summer !
just ending here about to hit winter I hate the cold

No problem Crockett !-- Looking good Cuz -- My aero boxes can make a nice SOG -- Bout 3 weeks into bloom there ?

When it comes to paying the bills my Social Security check is not gonna be enough -I'll have what I need to get a crop in - After that I'll have to supplement that with income from weed --
I hate breaking the law but I hate going without --more !
I got access to a market but it's a working blue collar market -- What I really want is a thin sliver from the top of the market -- What we used to call lawyer weed --cause they was the only ones who could afford it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back