Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zigggy can you get unemployment and coast for a bit? You have been working your butt off for them.

Nick, i didn't know you were a lifer, that is very cool. RE good for you for saving for your retirement. I met bud when he was in the AF. He did a little over 4 years. left as a SS, i think.
Earl, i was thinking of you this morning, i will go look at that hemp, can't wait to start mine in 3 weeks. Thank you again.

I have been a manager many times over the years and have trained other managers. I have always believed that you never tell anyone what to do. You always ask them to do something. Orders are for the military. People respond better if you treat them with dignity and respect. I would update my resume Umbra.

Zigggy I am so sorry to hear about you losing your job. I was layed off from my last job due to downsizing. This was a blessing as it afforded me the opportunity to start my own business. When a door closes in life another often opens. We are pulling for you.

I jumped on the soc. sec. bandwagon at the 1st opportunity but I got pretty sick a few years ago and that kind of sickness runs in the family. Has a tendacy to rear its head every 10 years or so and I figured get what I could while I could and besides, it was enough to make a major difference in my lifestyle. It also made me pay for my own attorney!

Back in the jungle the common soldier developed a new technique for dealing with them gave dangerous orders !
It was called "fragging" - U put a fire team in danger on purpose cause U can ? - Someone gonna roll a fragmentation grenade into your hooch one night !- Or U just come back from a patrol without them !-- Maybe they got shot in an ambush ?- It's not a good thing to piss off people with guns and explosives at hand !-- Most dangerous thing in the US army is a 2nd Lt. fresh outta college and put in charge of a seasoned fire team !-- U want people to follow ?-- U got to lead not command !

i got fired from my job tonight,,,,its a good thing ,,,only thing I'm pissed about is they made me drive all the way down there just to fire me they could have called me on the phone and canned my azz ,,,i saw it coming so I'm not that mad ,,,talk at yall in the morning going to snuggle with my boy
Zigggy, I am so sorry to hear about that but you did predict it when you said they wanted you to train your replacements. I hope they gave you a good severance package.

I have not had a working CD player for several years now...I just pick one up from amazon so now I gotta go find where I store all my old cd music...I got several Gorky CDs and I need to get’m into rotation on my phone...He’s one of my favorite folky types...

It does get harder to find suitable work the older you get.
I keep thinking about getting a part time job for something to do mostly but I can never seem to bring myself to it...Seems I usually find something better to do...I wouldn’t mind doing something weed related but I haven’t a clue what, as I’d like to to be legal...I don’t know of any commercial growers nearby though there may be...we don’t have any pot shops in our town though there are a couple of delivery services...guess I just keep on growing my own little stash...

That sucks Zigggy, but I know your gonna bounce back stronger than ever...

Hey OFC . just noticed my bud at the top ,too lovely - just finished making My first batch of caps - cheers guys for the info ( guys , girls and gender non specific , ) Keef- I didn't use the skewer ended up buying a 100 cap filler - cant help my self when I set out to do something I always go all the way - Didn't realise how much those caps hold I decarbed half ounce powdered it up and only filled caps half way so I filled the rest with coconut oil - be decarbing an ounce next time - night time here I hope you OF all have a great day

Morning OFC
Ugh !--It's still dark -- Wake and BAKE time !-- Crockett -- I'm glad the cannacaps worked for U --I got a cap maker that makes about 25 at a time -- I don't make too many at a time -- U can't trust Other Keef -- He a dog and take too many !-- I keep my cap making kit in a box with decarb -- I only make up a couple doses at a time usually about a days worth -- U can get more in the caps and can take fewer then chase it with oil or food - U got the basics now so U can find your own way to get decarb in your belly -- Get U some hash bags one day and try some decarbed hash -- I'm turn U into a hash eater !-- Reach up and touch the sky !-- Get some high CBD weed working too - I don't smoke high CBD cause it taste like hay -- I like to eat it though !-- Mixed with high THC makes good medicine and last a long time too !

That's better -- I'm gonna live !--
Somebody ask me once if U don't drink why U brew ?
I don't have one big answer more like lots of little ones --
For instance it makes great transaction grease-- We gonna do some business I'm have to get U to try some my wine or some liquor before we talk turkey ?-- and I may send some home with U - It can be part of the deal --I'm have to do some reading -- Some also brew or make a little space in the grow for some 'shrooms -- Maybe some Golden Teacher ?-- What's some more kinds that I might grow ?- U guys teach me to make the grow medium ?-- They are having some luck using it to treat PTSD - I need to know how to use it -- We got a high vet population with PTSD -- I guess I could get in trouble for practicing medicine without a license but it's not true !-- I'm simply a new age "Curendero"-- Practicing folk medicine !--

Last edited by a moderator:
gooday all, zigggy sorry about the job. worry not girl. you are talented and another will be waiting for you--if you want it. take some time to think about it before diving in out of necessity.

there has been some really good discussion on here. keef you are right on point: It's not a good thing to piss off people with guns and explosives at hand! umbra, that doesn't apply to you, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back