Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys
HappyBirthdayMarijuanaLeaf.gif

Have a GREAT day Keef!

Thanks guys - I had to do some math but 1955 till now I be ???-- Old !-- Too windy at the beach and in the 80s -- I think I'm gonna be better - Cooked me a bud - It's in my belly !--
I'm packing a pipe - got to be 420 somewhere ?-- Ya'll better be careful growing Umbra's Dank sativas !- **** make U crazy !--
Trying to work something out !
With a 4 part rotation I divide the 60 days bloom cycle into 4 parts - U move something to bloom every 2 weeks and after 60 days my indicas start coming out bloom every 2 weeks- Trying to keep somewhat organized -- I add another part to that rotation and make it a 5 part rotation and that make it 74/75 days for some hybrids ?-- Indicas and hybrids ?- I'm just not ready for anything take longer than that to finish !
Where my lighter ?

Happy Birthday Keef. Did you blow anything up yet. Keep on Token. I'm still drinking coffee, watching a cooking show on the tube. Rose, I know you had a nice lunch. I got a couple of roses that bloomed. I'll see if I can post a picture. This computer is playing games when it come to posting pictures.

Hey Ness - No I'm not bowing anything up !-- I am a reformed smart phone assassin but technology still hates me !-- Looks like your plants are doing well !- Nick got a sativa but I think it is possessed got some kinda black bugger on it !- Scared me !-- ( I still think it was rat ****)
Gloman got some Umbra's sativas too - I tell U right now what's gonna happen - They gonna let them run until amber - They spark it up and gonna get straight up crazy - Talking to trees and stuff - Might even cause a religious experience ?- Be careful with them -- Umbra don't play !

Nick - I was 16 maybe 17 years old when I recovered my first body -- He had been in the water for 2 weeks and the fish and turtles had been at him !-
I'm be OK ya'll I had to cut back on my oral meds - Life happens !- This too shall pass ! - I still got smoking weed
Somebody gonna figure it out sooner or later !-- It's my birthday !​

"KEEF"
69429998.jpg

This is going to s**k if I can post anymore pictures. For some reason my pictures are going into a collection page. I have to many plants. I got to figure something out. And, I don't know if I'll cut some of those big fan leaves back on a couple of the plants.

lol Keef. Ya the plants are about 3 1/2 inches. I kind of want them to grow out without toping. I'm thing of just throwing them into bloom when they grow a few more inches. I'm not cloning. My pH run's 6.3-6.5.

I lost all the pics on my old phone - I still got the phone I just don't know how to get to them -- U might have to take a couple plants on a walk ?- U should sex them soon - Let them crowd a little - Till U get rid the boys !

sound like a plan. I plan on putting 4 out in the woods. They will not get much light. But I'm going to see what happens. I no I'll be fighting the bug war. I have safer's all mix and ready to go.

Toolman we live in the real world - U come by when U can !

Wind blowing about 45 miles an hour -- I saw a piece of patio furniture go by while ago -I think !- It was big and it was quick and it wasn't alive -- I ain't going out there for awhile - Something come flying thru the air and U know where it will hit me - I'm stay in !- Hit me in da face - No man not today !--

Happy birthday Keef! I been afk all day! Hope you're having a great night!

Happy birthday ol man Keef...had one my own self just a few days ago...well, today I payed off that old uncle of ours that’s always looking for spendin money...don’t forget cuz he’ll come after yas... he’s actually gonna have to send me some back...so there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back