Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef I have those seeds, I will save them for you along with pennywise a 1:1.
Good morning all. another gray rainy day, makes me want to take a nap. I think i will. Hope everyone is able to move this day. lol smokeumifyougotum.

Good morning guys

CSNY 4 Way Street I used to play that so much I think I wore the album out along with a needle. I remember trying to record it on a cassette years later. It did not turn out so well. So much popping and hissing.

I hope your B-Day was great Keef.

Made my supply run -1st time I been OTB (Over the Bridge ) in awhile !-- I'm packing my pipe and say I accomplished something -- May not have been much but it was something !-- I got a pork roast that I'll brine for 24 hours then smoke at about 225 till it is perfect ! ( maybe 16-18 hours ) Might better make me a batch of BBQ rub !-- I make a dam good BBQ sauce !-- Got some CKN too !-- Feels like a plan developing - Ya'll like some melt in your mouth Texas BBQ ?- Texas mostly think BBQ as Beef --I can do beef but I can could change they mind with some pork !- I use the Texas crutch - I don't play !
Back to the pipe !-- I hereby declare an extended Wake and Bake !

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam ya'll got me thinking about sativas again !- PVC Barrel vault greenhouse ?- Have to be outside !-- I'll have the grow season - run sativas outside -indicas and hybrids inside
They just so easy to see from the sky !- Somebody might have to get creative ?-- Get me an ultralight and go up and see for myself !-- I think I could hide them ?- It would be tricky ?-
I think me and Other Keef go tag team on them some - It's good to have a hobby ! - Saying my momma wears army boots don't hurt my feelings none - U got to have something better than that ?-- U know they really really don't like me ?

Dam ya'll got me thinking about sativas again !- PVC Barrel vault greenhouse ?- Have to be outside !-- I'll have the grow season - run sativas outside -indicas and hybrids inside
They just so easy to see from the sky !- Somebody might have to get creative ?-- Get me an ultralight and go up and see for myself !-- I think I could hide them ?- It would be tricky ?-
I think me and Other Keef go tag team on them some - It's good to have a hobby ! - Saying my momma wears army boots don't hurt my feelings none - U got to have something better than that ?-- U know they really really don't like me ?
Maybe send them outside at 5'. dig a hole 15' deep. Trim the lower 3' so you're burying it 8' deep? I'm curious if this would work lol. Would it still grow 20' from the soil???

Cuz - The Gloman grew some my Indicas outside last year in composted forest products -- U don't want to dig that Deep-- He cut 4 feet off twice and they still made 10 feet !- They started as little clones put out in the spring --
Indicas are little and sativas are big ?- Er ??? OK--If U say so !--

I think my Scrog is gonna fill in nicely...In the back are two Shark Shock CBD’s, front right, two Nurse Larry x Valentine, and on the left a freebie Serious Happiness...these indicas are starting to stretch just a little under this flower lighting...

D30008D6-CF96-46EF-A14A-03D1B2289DFB.jpeg

Looking good RE !- U rocking dahell out a small space grow !-- I wouldn't change nothing -- If it ain't broke don't fix it - I ain't seeing nothing broke !
Slapped dahell out a hornets nest I did -- Then when it settles down - I'm go do it again !

Mountain-- Mississippi Queen-- Do U know what I mean ?-

We 5x5 in the groove tube !

Broke down and cleaned my favorite pipe today. Man, worst thing about glass pipes is cleaning 'em. Ilove this thing for smoking but it takes forever to clean it. I think I need me a sonic cleaner.

Yep lead vocals for Mountain

I didn't think it was that good !-- I keep getting messages saying -- Your post at .... Recieved a- ( big red heart emogee) -- from CNN !-- I'd rather have money !-- I have been smoking them pretty hard ? - For me it's personal I don't need no stinking badges !
Somebody need to take a civics class find out how the government works ! -- I did but got kicked out my civics class !-- It was that girls fault she started it !-- I resented being told I disrupt class too !
I wouldn't do that - Keef good Indian !--- Got paper say so !

Caught my far red flower initiator doin it’s thing right after lights out...supposedly when it turns on for 10 or 15 minutes right after lights out, the plants are triggered to sleep quicker or some such which is supposed to trigger faster flowering...could be serious B$ but it was cheap and we like making easy stuff like this...Still don’t know if it’s doin anything but the plants seem pretty happy...or they did till I went in with my scissors this morning...just clipped a few fans to hopefully open things up a bit..usually only takes about one cycle of the lights for the girls to perk right up...hopefully we see some flower starts in a week or so...

6900C2CC-499E-4456-9713-D27E1ED31E83.jpeg

RE, that is very fun and cool, even if it doesn't work I think the girls would love it. Can't wait to watch the beauty! Thanks for posting that. I had not heard of it.
The rehab kids are on their way over. They texted to see if they could, i said ya just wanna hang? He said yes, weird.... We will see what they are up to. They are working their program.... I smoke before they get here. I think he wants to wash my car. Bud looked like a deer in headlights when i told him they wanted to come over. He is such an introvert, but he is better now. What am i going to do with him? It really is his only fault, and when i was young and wanted to go out it was a problem, but not now. old stoners.

Got a couple CKN leg quarter in the smoker - I'm thinking smoke CKN salad ?- -- Put it on a bed of lettuce and tomatos ?-- Some cheese maybe chopped boiled egg - Ranch or Italian dressing -- A little toasted garlic bread ?- Trying to keep it simple - Avocado on it would be good too ? I gonna need an Avocado tree -' Got plenty time before then to do something else with the CKN -- While the CKN is smoking -- So will I!
Me and Mary Jane got a thing going on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back