Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening everyone ,,,have not been around for a few days ,,,,were fine ,,,found a new job,,,pays ok,,,i get a company truck,,,,credit card (mostly for gas)anyway its 7am to 4pm mostly getting permits and delivering materials to job sites,,,,ive know the dude my hole life so I feel comfortable with him and his company is solid ,,,getting off at 4 is great I have the hole nite with the boy ,,,anyway gonna go back and read some post on what ive missed ,,,,be well ,,,zig

I don’t know, I’m kinda full just now...I splurged and had my favorite carnitas taco from the local shop....haven’t had one much better....stopped on the way home at the community tap room...9% abv...tasty and I guess this is in dipa range...

Me too. Chillin' with the dog that is. I'm watching the "Then came Bronson" movie. Didn't know it but that was Bonnie Bedalia Riding on the back of that scooter.

Black Triangle outta Bohdi -- A study in extreme possibilities-- Of yeah !- It want to come to Texas !-- I can feel it calling to me !-- I'm afraid to price it -

Gday OFC , it all happens here 111 post since I last looked good reading , happy belated Bday Keef I don't have them any more since my doctor told me my illness was caused by to many birthdays LOL , Love the pic at the top Rose , great idea to have different pics , Love checking out every ones Buds , looking good Redeyes never seen the red light thing Cool , Its Friday Night have taken a couple caps kicken back wacthen AFL , Off on a ride tomorrow to a bike show Life is sweet - have a great day OFC

Morning OFC
Hollowpoint - It's 68 degrees (f) at the beach this morning-- Still dark --
Looks like U got more snow coming ?
Crocket in the House representing the down under - Have a good night we just getting up Cuz !- I'm glad U like the Cannacaps -- U gotta play around and find your dose but they good medicine for whatever ails U -- Shake out some hash - decarb it at pack into into caps -- Make U do the Crab walk !
Let's do this day!
I guess the Wake and Bake be officially underway ?

I been thinking about setting up something like the OFC for the short bus wannabe growers in Texas that gonna come out the wood worm as Texas does something to relax prohibition some -- I been at them in Austin !
Announced that the OFC was in da house of Texas -- I let them obsorbed it then do another drive by on them !
U know this in good weed !

Hey Ness !

I think I'll go pick a fight ?-- Like shooting fish in a barrel !- It ain't that hard - U figure out what they fear and then U take them there !
I was listening to some Pink Floyd --
Dogs of War are men of hate -- with no cause we don't discriminate--

I'm go unleash the dogs on them !

Last edited by a moderator:
Chew on dat **** for awhile and I'll go get U some more !

Oh Lord heaven knows we belong way down below - way down below - --
The Pretty Reckless !

Working a nice buzz ya'll !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back