Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning....Wheels are starting to turn in the South....Lots of legislation on Hemp cultivation in progress. Discussions on recreational legalization is included in some areas, I strongly feel with the change in demographics that recreational cannabis will be a reality in southern tier states!...Enjoy the weekend...Peace

Morning OFC
I see it too Hollowpoint !-- I'm sitting down here on my surf board waiting to catch me part of that Green Wave !
I ain't real happy about hemp but ?- Let'm have it !

Me and Other Keef up early ( 5:30) !- I'm get that cocky sum beech too high today !- Instead of the kindly gypsy palm reader or the mysterious tarot card divination helping U navigate a difficult situation ? - He bring his dark arts !- -He say -- This is one of your nightmares and this is how it's gonna come to be !--
Hold on !--He need another toke !- and more coffee !- He such a dirty white boy !

Good morning yall!
Hold on tight!
Anybody want to make a small wager on if the feds make pot legal in the next 2yrs?
BIG money is investing it.
Keef
Make sure you got that board all waxed up!

Music -- Donavan -" Atlantis" -- I do love the old legends -
Ultimate mind Farts !
Other Keef pretty lit up !

Morning Gloman ! -- Remember that part about playing fair ?- I'm not gonna do that !

Crockett - What's up Cuz ?- This isn't Nick's first time around- Work it Nick !-Bet U be glad to get the grow back home !- - Work ?- This place is a wreck !-
I need to strap my weed Wacker on and do battle with the local vegetation today - Or I could clean up inside ? - I end up doing stuff in spurts around here and never quite catch up !-- I need to move myass back to the country - and away from all these people !-- Saw on the news somebody used a tourist as a speed bump again -- U can't be doing that ya'll - I lay the blame right at the foot of them Dam bikinis and rubber neckers -- Look where U going dumbasses !-- I think they gonna be OK but they'll never lay out on the beach in peace again - They marked for life !- Another thing that might help is look around - If there are tire marks all over the place ?- Maybe don't lay out there ?-- Bump- Bump and done !- I don't want to experience that ! No U gonna have to chase me down - I'm zigging and zagging - Ain't be no easy target !

good morning OFC ,,,,gotta go check on my girls ,,,I have to put a locking door knob on the grow room ,,,it was an unused bedroom and has no lock on the door ,,,I'm not worried about stealing im worried that someone will accidently open the door and find a room full of pot ,,,I have a carbon filter in there so im not concerned with the smell ,,,the old guy whos house I am using is getting a little strange seems to be scared a lot ,,,keep telling him follow the rules I taught you and we will be fine ,,,,,old people are just like children ,,,only harder to deal with

MOrning OFC. No fires, all diodes still lit! The 1500w has raised temps in the tiny tent...THe only issues is I think it's stratification. I'm going to add another fan in there today and see if that helps it out. MOst likely it's because that light is side hung. The auto be done shortly I hope and I can get on to dryin that out.

That's enough of that Zig !- I resemble that remark ! - I like my weed good as the next guy but I was thinking - They turn a bunch of high people loose on the beach - Everything be fine till it gets busy - Then U might want to go ahead a keep an ambulance close by !- I can see it now !- I thought U was driving ?- Gonna be dangerous !

Hello cowgirl in the sand - Is this place at your command ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov - There's a couple little fans in that light -- Make sure it got some space to blow that air out back of the light !- That would be a good place for an exhaust fan -

One thing I had hoped to see one day at the beach was a sand rail track - Maybe a 100 yards in the loose sand -- More horsepower wouldn't always be the answer-- I think it would be cool to get lit up and watch --see who can get from here to there the fastest !-- Lots would pop the clutch and sink right into the sand and go no where !-
Do U think they would know they been had when I showed up with one them Swamp buggies with 6 foot tall wheels ?-
Other Keef need another toke or 2 if I'm strap that weed Wacker on !

Good morning OFC

Nov: I am glad you have a new LED to enhance your grow.
I received another KING LED yesterday. I am going to put in in my tent today.
I received my Giixer LED a couple days ago. It really helps with my small grow, I am actually impressed by this inexpensive light. Double chips, veg and flower switch and it seems to be made with good quality. Best 59$ I have spent in a long time.

I hope everyone enjoys this day. Have a good one. :D

Last edited:
Thanks B1! I'm glad you're happy with that Gixer. I looked it up when you linked it. I was wondering if you actually got it and how it was!
The King LED is awesome. It makes me want to save up for what the big dogs are using.

Edit- In the pics with the King on, it's very blue to the camera, the light is white. If you search for color you will see it. Not like the pink light of the Vander.

Last edited:
There is a nice size rodeo in the area with a festival and I had thought about going ?-- I would have a good time till they started in with that music they do !-- "She flushed me down the commode of her heart "- and the ever popular -- "Drop kick me Jesus thru the goal post of life "-- They got both kinds of music - country and western !-- I ain't really down with that !- It would be time for me to go !-- Wait !- What's that ?-- Having a Hoedown ?- - Now that would mean different stuff to different people- - Ho-down ? - Which one ?-Do I know her ?-
And Another thing '-It scares me when they all line up and dance like they do !-It puzzles me ?- I don't understand why they would do such a thing !--
Open the chute !- That I know about - 8 seconds ain't that long to hold on?--YES IT IS !- but U motivated cause them Bulls and horses love nothing better than to get U on the ground and do a Mexican tap dance on Yoass !- I'm too old to be dodging hoofs - horns too !--
U running with the Bulls?-
I'm brain damaged not crazy !--Fool !
I got nothing to prove to anybody !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back