Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC
Dam ya'll **** got bad round here in the early morning !-- Noah rain !- I'm good but the city on the mainland (Corpus)
got to be tore up some - They still fishing people out the flood in Houston - I need coffee and a toke or 2 -Still thundering out there !-

Good morning OFC

Pontoons and a fan on a mower... how cool!

My Giixer light is pretty impressive. I am glad I bought it. If I need another light I am getting one of these. I think Giixer was bought by MARS. That may explain the quality of this light. It has 2 switches. One for VEG, one for flowering. I use the both switches at once.. I need those UV glasses to work around this one for sure. ha ha
https://www.amazon.com/Giixer-Doubl...7503978&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull-spons&psc=1

It rained last night and it smells like wet grass outside. I love Spring.
1029196350-125.gif

Good morning, Hi Ness, i am sorry if you were worried, i had a too busy day yesterday. Company coming tonight, just the kids, but still...ya know.
Yall sound good this morning. I have a bunch of seeds started too many. A friend brought me over a hemp seed that turns red,it was a beautiful picture... what are we growing hemp for? I have 4 seeds of it up. sheesh.

I'm not growing any hemp !--Roderalis- Or anything with roderalis in it !-- I got some high class racehorses -- I got no place for a plow horse or a Mule !-- I just need one excellent high CBD girl to clone and I might have it already but if not I can get one ?-- The rest of the grow will be Dank !- No hemp for me ! --Thank U !

What up Nick ?-- I feel ya !- I'm bout out too !
Texas got 17 days to fix this mmj law or it'll be 2 more years of outlaw growing for me -
Made a run to the local dollar store for supplies before another band of storms hit!-- Standing water out here means the city be flooded pretty good in places with more on the way -

Good morning you old stoners...Nuthin to see here but we have high hopes...just an assortment of Sativa, Indica, and yes, even some Cannabis Ruderalis...Cuz it gets the job done quickly...yep they all autos...to be grown outside...Some of these are for a friend looking for help with his diabetes and I’ll give them to him after they are transplanted into their final pots...
200D2EA9-987D-4005-B72E-08A9B8AA546C.jpeg

Umbra, when I was 45 the docs told me I had the lungs of a 65 year old man. Now I am operating at 68%. I see oxy bottles in my future. Glad you are still getting around so good. Maybe you can breed a bud to offset COPD?

RE - Don't take offense about my thoughts on autos - To each his own !-- I can't clone them !-- So I'm stuck in that clone /grow /bloom cycle thing Nick was talking about !--
There are many paths to the Dank !- In a bind and in a situation where I could I'd put some feminized autos outside- Maybe?- I just got that 2 grow areas-- constant grow state of mind !-- cutting - rooting - vegging - bloom - do it all over again --U can't do that with autos --
I know Umbra is set up to flip a garage full 5 times a year but that much trimming would make me crazy-- So I fell into that 4 part rotation- Using 60 day or quicker finishers --Something goes to bloom and something comes out of bloom every 2 weeks after the wheel is rolling -- Veg has to be able to keep up and feed the rotation or it will crumble !
Even if Texas were to change the law and say I could have 6 plants ?- That's not enough for a rotation so nothing would change for me - I might be past the point of giving a **** what they say I can and can't grow ! - I ain't hearing that !--I might make some liquor too !-- Never can find a middle finger emogee when I need one ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't call mine anything. Maybe a 3 part? I veg, I take clones and I flower. Whenever I get going I'm usually Harvesting and trimming every other week or so and filling the holes in flower as they come open. Problem with that is now you need more space for drying .

Nick coming out of manufacturing as a young man and knowing there is no retirement for me I have been looking at growing as a production process--I was looking for what I call "production plants "-- Consistent quality and heavy production plants - The rotation is the money maker - and the weed must flow !- I can play around with whatever else I want without having to throw it into a rotation !-- It's the bloom cycle I break down into 4 -- two week parts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back