Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning OFC,,,,nice to be here this morning ,,,,all work and no weed makes zigggy an unhappy girl,,,,the boys with the grandparents all day ,,,I have a few small things I have to take care of (check on my girls)the king leds seem to be working well ,,,,gonna grab me another tea and a joint and read some post

good morning mr keef ,,hope I'm not bringing up a bad subject ,,,but I noticed you no longer mention caps ,,,,whats up with that

Bodhi Seeds Black Triangle

PRE RELEASE: this line is a study in extreme possibilities, taking the infamous 90's era Florida OG known as TK or triangle kush and adding the insanely dank, dark, and powerful 88g13/hp. These two heavy weight canna champions, one indica dom, one sativa dom will finally merge into a beast of pure marijuana seeds magic. Citrus, earth, kush, and hash overtones, extreme potency, medium yield..... Pre-release strains have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines and are for the super heads that cannot wait for the official drop next year.

Genetics : TK x 88G13HP
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Characteristics: heavy duty cannabis kung-fu

View attachment 252646
Umbra that is a frosty looking TK . I would be interested in seed from genetics like that. Have a relaxing day.

Wednesday night one of my good time buddys dropped by to take me out for dinner,,,,we went to a place on the beach ,,after dinner we sat on the boardwalk to smoke a joint ,,,,there was no one around so I figured no big deal ,,,just sitten there talking about old friends and old times,,dam cop on a bike comes ridding by ,,smelling the smoke he stopped,,,,i felt like a teenager.... even thought of running (to old for that running stuff) anyway cops a complete pain in the azz,,,checks my buddys ID my ID ,,,tries to tell me the horror of mariujana addiction and how it leads to harder drug,,,,could not believe it guys talking to me like I'm 15 or something,,,after his speech I told him to arrest me or let me go ,but enough of the B.S ,,,he asked if we had any other DRUGS on us ( the pot we were smoking was really good,,so we could not help to laugh ,,,nor could stop laughing ),,having no more weed on us ( had 5 oz in my trunk)he said we would only receive a ticket for possession ,,, ,,,both me and my buddy got the ticket ,,,no problem right,,,,,dam ticket was $ 300 ,,,most expensive joint ive ever smoked

I finally took some clones. I went a little overboard. I've got 12 of each in peat plugs in a plastic tub because they're to big to fit in the dome's that came with the tray. I bought em online and was only thinking about the plugs and planning to buy a nice clone tray but haven't done it yet.

Edit: Added pic
Thanks Burnin1 I will go check that out!

Attachments

• tent511.jpg
    tent511.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Good morning OFC

Damn Zigggy that cop like many are trained and educated to treat cannabis as a narcotic. So sad. I am so sorry that you were cited $300 bucks for smoking a joint. That is ridiculous.

Keef: Join a club or find a hobby with like minded people. There are more women than men out there. You may find friends, or even a GF that you will enjoy spending time with. I wish you all the best.

I don't have a problem with rodents out here in the sticks. So many birds of prey, possums and snakes that eat rodents around here.

I think the 6 pineapple upside down cake plants I have in my grow tent may be toast. I thought the soil I bought for them was neutral. I read the label and it is full of worn castings and other things that increase nitrogen. Then I add high nitrogen fertilizer in veg. The new leaves started to do the claw thing. I clipped most all of those leaves off. Now they are mostly buds. The leaves I clipped were super sticky and smelled like flowers. I though about drying them and making a potpourri. lol Anyway they only take 7 to 8 weeks to flowers and they are 5 weeks into flower now. I am not going to get a good yield, but the smell of these sticky buds is amazing.

I have 3 plants in my small grow that are doing great. 1 Blue Dream, 1 Mirage and 1 Na'pali Pink. It looks like the yields from these 3 will be awesome.

Nov: I made a cloner once similar to the one in the DIY forum.. I am not a good cloner and ended up giving it to a friend who was. You could probably make a cloner that would be better than the ones you could buy.

Have an awesome day you amazing people!

This too shall pass !-- I'm bout tired of these storms !
I don't understand why more people don't use a bubble cloner ? - I take about 4 inch cuttings and just stick them in an empty spot in an aero box in veg- most root but If I change up my growing style - I think I would just make me a quick bubble cloner -- Actually I pretty much got a bubbler cloner - The 1st aero cloner that I bought would do the trick just fine - fill it up with just an air stone in it instead of a sprayer unit !-- Always take more cuttings than U need !- Keep the best and lose the rest --
I need to go see who sells Bohdi seed -?- What is wrong with us ?-- It's not like I need more seed ! - It would take me a year to go thru what I got and get it sorted out -- That don't keep my VCD from flaring up - What is VCD ?-- It's a growers disease I named !-- (Variety Chasing Disease !)-- Ever one of U got it too!-- It makes U say stuff like "I gotta get me some of that " - It goes into remission sometimes for awhile but it'll always flare back up on U !-- I'm look at Bohdi seed !- but just window shopping -Let my freak flag fly !-- Make me dam list !

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef you crack me up man! You're absolutely right tho. We should get that name into the big book of disabilities so any one who has it can stay home n grow and still have their bills covered!
I'm off to buy some air stones.

Keef, I got to thinking about what kind of grow we would dream of having. Can't do that but since I did build a brand new room last winter I can certainly do a thread on my build. I'll probably put it in the grow room section

So I went over to that site other Keef likes to troll and asked about other Keef and what they thought. It was unanimous, they said other Keef was a Mother suppin. Figured that was good enough for a Mother's Day present. Happy Mother's Day, you Mother...lol

Good morning everyone. I'm praying for mail today. I need my light and waiting on some other stuff as well. Tracking says at least the light should be here and it is needed.
Good news Mate Cheers
Are you having to pay any extra Tariffs that the loser political name brought on?

So I went over to that site other Keef likes to troll and asked about other Keef and what they thought. It was unanimous, they said other Keef was a Mother suppin. Figured that was good enough for a Mother's Day present. Happy Mother's Day, you Mother...lol
Is there really 2 Keefs?
I have been reading the mans words

Nice to be here
Thanks I mostly smoke hash because it's cheaper than weed here in England
y Plug Hooks e up with the best smoke
img_20180312_161553-jpg.2415860

And of course my Brews
img_20170914_235933-jpg.2351287

Has anyone ever drank Carling It's Cheap by the 18 pk.
Going to get ripped watching the WWW later.

Ok it's so quiet, I wanted to say Thanks again and looking forward to getting to know you all
and smoke ya all out. Thanks again
Brews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back