Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
super silver sour diesel haze
kali mist x big sur holy bud
buckeye purple x gdp x apricot head
gelato 25 x dosido x apricot head
grape krush x BoG
sour dubb x BoC
cookie cube x BoG
skywalker og
road kill unicorn
LA zkittlez
black lime reserve
super lemon haze x sour bubble x Oregon lemons
gelato 45 x platinum kush mints

Black Lime Reserve ?-- Sounds like a tasty lemon too -- What U got in mind for that purple apricot ?
Oh !- By the way ?-- I hate U so very much !
Make me so mad I make the ground shake !--
Umbra did U feel the earthquake?

Good afternoon stoners...we hiding along the Truckee river sitting in the shade and watching these floaters...
3E8E15D1-08F1-45A8-B378-A185EBE9C872.jpeg

Somebody need to taste that sausage and see if it's done -- Back to the age old questions -- sauce the meat or sauce on the side ? -- CKN stays naked !- salt pepper and smoke!
Smoke ?- That's a thought !- Where my pipe ?-- Cubed Cookies or something -- Dat **** make U crazy if U eat it !
U may think I don't need another toke but U ain't the boss of me !

RE - U swimming ?- Looks peaceful - It's a hot sandblaster day here-- Wind blowing in off the Gulf- hard- It picks up the sand and being out there is not pleasant !

OK who's gonna be on fire watch with me tonight ?-My night will be west coast afternoon !- Other Keef too stoned to be of any help !-- The sea grass in the dunes is dry - They shoot the bottle rockets into the wind toward the Gulf- The wind blows them back over thier head into the dry grass in the dunes - Then embers are blown around starting other fires -- Get my water hose out !
The dogs got my back guarding the smoker -- They want some of what is making that delicious smell -- I put them some weenies in there - The sausage is perfect and CKN is almost there-- Threw a potato in the smoker to bake too !
It gets dark I'm roll a fatty and put a lawn chairs up on top the hot tub cover -- Puts me up high enough to see over the fence-- Sit out in the dark and watch them shooting bottle rockets at me and also see the fireworks show over the bay -- A fatty or the pipe?-

There's benedryl in that weenie my puppies-- 1st pop and ya'll get a treat ! -- I hope the wind eases up with evening --
Seems like we get a good fire every couple years either on the 4th or New Years -- With this wind things could get bad fast !

Umbra --Is that Roadkill Unicorn kin to that thing with the beating a skunk to death with another skunk and letting them marinate in the sun ?-- Watch him Nov !-- He got some scary skunky **** !-- Your charcoal filter will need a charcoal filter !
I not posting a rant about them tanks and other machines of death at the Washington celebration - It kinda missed the mark of the holiday -- I did not approve of the speech either !- That's all !- No rant !

Time to turn the music up and for the weenies !-- How do U get from Derek and the Domino's to Gov't Mule and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals -- ( together and separately)-- OK Other Keef - get U a dose !-- I'll roll the fatty !
No shooting back --be civilized -They ain't shooting at U !- No body is shooting !

I can barely hear the booms tonight. I'm watching The Meg. Giant sharks eating people and each other. Neat. You know you live in the hood when you can distinguish between fireworks, fire crackers and ammunition.

I should have given the benedryl earlier - Jake ( bout 15 lbs is hiding behind the commode and all 6 lbs of Jet raisinghell in the living room - He wants to fight somebody or something - Whatever making that noise ?-- Benedryl kick in soon enough !
A Funky Purple Roadkill ?-- U a sick individual Umbra !
I know what it is Nov but it still bothers me !- Not so much when I can see it so I'll get my chair and go watch after this dog settles down !

I know how to distract them !-- That is some fine smoked CKN right there !-- Leg quarters-- I prefer smoking Cornish hens -- Everybody gets they own little smoked CKN -- I'm have to raise me some of those Banta chickens -- I know the secret to growing fat CKNs--
(Feed them fermented corn )-- I guess I have to ferment some corn?-
Make some CKN feed ( and some liquor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back