Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys
fb496fa4f288396a3671cc62a37b42d9.jpg

:D

THC kills cancer cells -- I think I can check dat **** off the list !-- Woke up high !-- Took another dose of that coconut oil extract a toke or 2 and went back to bed -- Woke up high again !-- I'm be needing some more coffee !

Was that Crockett passing thru ?-- Glad to see U back Cuz !

What else U get wet Umbra ? - I hate U Cuz !-- U so right I need my grow back -- It's hard sitting on the sidelines -- I think people who don't grow don't understand the pull growing put on U !-- At 1st it's just about growing enough for U and yours -- Then it starts to change into a personal challenge to grow the best genetics in the best environment U can !-- Then the growers disease like VCD get under your skin -- By then ?-- It's too late for U !---U addicted -- It's what U are and what U do !
U won't ever have enough grow space and there will always be varieties U chasing !

Somebody bring me one those meat and cheese trays - Wait !--make that a steamed seafood platter -- Just bring both !----and I need some rolling papers too !

Sometimes I can see a pattern in what U doing Umbra but not this time !-- I can see running the BOG crosses to see what U did -- The rest ?- U just fishing for terps ?
U lost some lines when U went on vacation and U restocking some mothers ?

Sometimes I can see a pattern in what U doing Umbra but not this time !-- I can see running the BOG crosses to see what U did -- The rest ?- U just fishing for terps ?
U lost some lines when U went on vacation and U restocking some mothers ?
It's the dessert batch bro

Maybe Nov !--I'd be proud to grow any of them but what draws my attention is that Buckeye Purple -x- GDP- x-Apricot Head -- That is a straight up search for a tasty new purple with Mystery Terps ?-- Will there be a Box of Bananas ?-- Glazed Black Cherries ?-- It want to come to Texas -- I can hear it calling !

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Nov !--I'd be proud to grow any of them but what draws my attention is that Buckeye Purple -x- GDP- x-Apricot Head -- That is a straight up search for a tasty new purple with Mystery Terps ?-- Will there be a Box of Bananas ?-- Glazed Black Cherries ?-- It want to come to Texas -- I can hear it calling !
I would be too! The cherries caught my eye too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back