Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do Keef, but my phone is fixing to break I think. They have some cheap ones that are ok rated.
I will put you first on the list... what should we call her, Franks penny? franks wise? Penny's gift.... or Michaels gift, for our seizure/autism little boy? I will spray the heck out of them and bring them in and do the 12/12 thing and have it done before harvest.

Sounds good Rose - Call it whatever U want - I probably refer to it as "Rose's CBD --
I'm do some reading and thinking about how to exploit this weakness in Texas prohibition -- I don't want to push my moving help too hard -- I think they a little afraid of me -- In that he's brain damaged and U never know what they gonna do way -- I wish I could avoid that whole situation- Have to set a grow up for someone else before I can set mine up -- Oh well I do what I gotta do !

Good morning OFC
What an awesome pic Fogey. Thank you for sharing.
I could have used a pocket translator in my old business. Sometimes we would show up at a house to work and the only ones who could speak english were the kids who were at school or work.
It is a beautiful day today. I got up early this morning. It is too nice out to sleep in. ha ha
I had some coffee and some lemon drop and harvested some cherry tomatoes.
July6th2019.JPG

The cherry tomato plant is in the foreground. Banana Kush and Banjo in the background in 20 and 25 gallon fabric pots.

Enjoy this day friends!

I been looking at pics of pretty weed -- Umbra played me - again !-- I try to stay away from those seed sites - He said look it up -- Now I'm stuck over at leafly -- I think Umbra do this to me on purpose ?-- Make my VCD flare up !-- Vanilla ?- That's new one to me ?-- I'm not making a list -- yet !

That thing they got in free states that U can only have 6 plants ? -- I ain't doing that !-- I might as well give up on legal !- I can't even narrow it found to 6 fruit flavors and U know I like my colored weed ?-- My hammers ?-- Stuff I bred --**** I got from ya'll --I had good intentions but 6 plants ain't gonna cut it ! - I'm staying hid and do what I want !

Mrs Fogey dragged me to Barnes and Noble. Found myself in the natural remedies and herbal meds section. Nothing in the books about cannabis...
Last year I found books on cannabis in the gardening section at the county libraries main branch. I asked a librarian if there were any in herbal/natural medicines too and she said that there weren't any available FOR the catalog. Nothing published is backed by science or published by reputable agencies. There's plenty of books available in the kindle though!

Last year I found books on cannabis in the gardening section at the county libraries main branch. I asked a librarian if there were any in herbal/natural medicines too and she said that there weren't any available FOR the catalog. Nothing published is backed by science or published by reputable agencies. There's plenty of books available in the kindle though!
my recommendation
Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis: An Expert Breeder Shares His Secrets (Marijuana Tips Series) Paperback –

my recommendation
Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis: An Expert Breeder Shares His Secrets (Marijuana Tips Series) Paperback –
That's dj shorts book isn't it? I could Google it but I'm pretty sure it is. They had that, then 2 by Jorge Cervantes and one by green and Rosenthal. They had 1 on strains by Rosenthal I think and one on organic gardening by subcool. Or maybe subcool did the strain book. It's been awhile. I'm a fan of Rosenthal personally.

Good evening everyone . I been busy playing with airplanes. The local rc flying field is in no condition for my big gas planes so I have been building a couple of little electric ones that I'm comfortable flying out there.

They had plenty of books on cannabis but I was just kind of bothered that the medicinal/herbal books ignored our preferred herb. I am trying to buy only what I absolutely need these days. I’d like a climate controlled grow room with a veg, clone and flower area and all the bells and whistles but I am not in the cannabis business so it is hard to justify much. The new LED I bought was even a stretch(as to its worth to my grows) and all I spent was $79. If I can figure out how to make money legally I will revisit and then some of those books will be helpful. I need to look into a restaurant with munchy/comfort food where customers can partake. Thinking it would need to have a disclaimer/requirement that customers get and uber or lyft there. BYOBuzz... I make some pretty awesome comfort food...

Sounds like too much work for me !-- Maybe I just grow da **** -- I wanted legal and that would take like a weed family to set up -- I can't afford the stuff I want !-- A group with the purpose of setting up a legal dispensery that can help me get everything ready on the dark side of the operation-- Have a " Family " get together once a month or so at the farm break out my wine and maybe cook a whole hog - sample the weed -- I need more lungs than the 2 I got an lungs with an opinion-- I like this one - I don't like that one !--- This is a better blueberry than that one !-- It would have to start small and hidden -- Not so sure how yet but I am sure I want some expensiveass lights (and some other **** ) and I'm not gonna be able to afford them on my own !
I been fighting this prohibition fight since the early 70s -- The battle coming to an end and U want me to step aside and let the young enjoy the spoils of my war ?-- No! - I want my share !- I don't want to get rich but I spent a lot of money on weed over the years and the time having to look over my shoulder all the time got to be worth something-- I just want to get paid what I'm owed !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back